The Liberty City Internet Connection

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and it would be cool if you could download game from the net

wait, why would we download it from the net if R* can just put them in xbox live or in pc mods?

but yeah i love that idea, because i myself is to lazy to get on the xbox live, just a few times.

i mean like download them of the gtanet and play them on your computer

like the ones on sa buton the computer

i know, that's why i told you i'm too lazy to get on the xbox live, because it would be more convenient to get

it on the net, i agree with your idea, but i doubt that R* will put it in

I hope the Internet won't cost too much -_- I pay less than $10 for it, but who knows how much you will pay in GTA 4 for the internet ...

maybe we have to pay/hour to get on the net in the internet cafe, or if we open the net in the safehouse, we will get internet bills :lol:

itll be cool to get the bills

and if you dont pay it repo men will pay a visit lol

and it would be funny if you could put viruses on other peoples computers

And if someone pisses you off (sends pissed off mails or w/e) you chase him to his house and kill his dog him :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

whooooo Eastern European mail order wife! I bet Niko could use a sex slave instead of prostitutes. And think of the total number of girlfriends! Nikko would have had to fork over some good cash though.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD THIS! DON'T STEAL MY IDEA FOR ANOTHER FORUM.

whooooo Eastern European mail order wife! I bet Niko could use a sex slave instead of prostitutes. And think of the total number of girlfriends! Nikko would have had to fork over some good cash though.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD THIS! DON'T STEAL MY IDEA FOR ANOTHER FORUM.

you didn't happen to get this idea from "my name is earl" did you? this is not too important, although i must say that is a good idea ordering a total stranger from the internet :lol: , but i think it's pointless because without hot coffee, this stuff is just for laughs

i wonder what is the important thing to use the internet in GTA IV, i hope it's useful, example: if we can chat w/ international criminals or get to know their history in some crime encyclopedia, that could be fun ^_^

Edited by ArtSweet

TBH I cant see the GTAnet thing having good games, I expect it to have some new stuff like TETRIS and maybe PACMAN, but remember the games (on the net) will probably be in 2D which to some people won't be fun. But its nice to have a little extra features.

yeah, now that you mention it, i hope they have downloadable small arcade games in the net, but more fun than SA, i got bored quick in SA arcade.

maybe we can only download things in the Niko's computer, and not other computers, and Niko's computer(which i reckon will be in the main safehouse) can actually have more potential of crime(like hacking program, guns trafficking via net, etc)

spoiler warning guys ;)

Thankfully, it turns out that Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster are recruiting, so with a mocked up CV, Bellic goes to the nearest internet café and submits it into the Jobs section of the company's website. Like the mobile phone, internet cafes will play an important role in the game, not only as part of missions, but also as 'information aggregators' that allow Bellic to keep up to date with the latest news from around the city. How they'll work in that way for now remains unclear, especially with regards to whether certain news will trigger missions, but that's another aspect that Rockstar will surely fill in between now and release. With the CV uploaded, a quick call to McReary confirms that Niko is on track to complete the mission and it's just a matter of sitting back and waiting for the law firm to get in touch about an interview...

details.. details

in some mission to kill goldberg, Niko must apply for a job in goldberg's company, he goes to the company internet to get the job

this game has even more cool ways than i was expecting :lol:

maybe now to get side missions, Niko has to apply for the job in the internet, that's cool :thumbsup: !