Post Something Embarrassing about yourself!

Slyde

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't snap.

Can't whistle.

Not athletic in the least.

It burns when I pee.

Gets ass kicked by Shai-Gen on Crackdown.

Can barely handle Ferrari F50 GT on PGR3.

I've had nothing but Dr. Pepper all day.

Took Family and Child Development last semester.

That is a big sign something is wrong ... you should get that checked out.

Well I wouldn't call this embarassing, but its something I dont want to remember, Playing footy with another school it was cup semi final and it went to PENS, but our keeper got injured during the first penalty and had like a fractured finger, then someone had to go in and I offered to go in goal, first two PENS were ok one was missed and the other went in, then this guy came to take a penalty and put full power, I dived to the right and it hit me in between my legs. It really hurt badly, I couldn't continue, then after we win on penalties, But after that I never went in goal again. Probably the painfullest day of my life up to date, though this was about 3 years ago.

I don't know if it's embarassing ... but I have carpal tunnel (so my fingers don't work well at all), yet I can type 80wpm. I have a hard time hearing, but I can hear things that are very quiet.

Not embarrassing.. just weird

Most embarrassing thing for me was getting expelled (or close enough). That was a world away from now though.

Can't snap.

Can't whistle.

Not athletic in the least.

It burns when I pee.

Gets ass kicked by Shai-Gen on Crackdown.

Can barely handle Ferrari F50 GT on PGR3.

I've had nothing but Dr. Pepper all day.

Took Family and Child Development last semester.

That is a big sign something is wrong ... you should get that checked out.

Ditto.

It also burns when I pee, I just went to the toilet...

Anyway, I wont let someone that I dont know (Doctor) touch my penis...Unless it's a girl...

Anyway, I remember when I pee'ed myself at school, I was like 9 years old then.

Umm embarrissing, how about this

Me and my friends got stoned at my mates house and then tryed to walk to McDonalds but it's like 2 kilometers(3.2 miles) away and instead of arriving at Maccas we walked into someone elses house and juts stood there in front of the fire while a whole family was sitting there screaming....trust me not a good situtation to find yourself in.