Post Something Embarrassing about yourself!

Slyde

I'm dating a slut.

I once got caught masturbating.

Once while I was with a girl I felt bad and had to throw up. Some kind of a virus...

A few years ago I was afraid of being with one girl that liked me because she was a bit taller than me.

I have a hard time stretching. Can't even bend and touch my toes. I get closer to knees than toes!

Idk how to snap.

I often think I deserve cooler friends than I have.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really embarrasing, but owell:

I was doing an online race and i thaught i crossed the line and won, so i started doing a douhnut and i got over taken. I later realsied i hadn't finished yet and i finished last in the end lol!

Also this is in real life:

We did a rolling start in karting and we turned the corner onto the start finish straight. When we turned the corner (at about 10mph) i spun out lol! and i caused a bit of a wreck behind me....

That's nothing. I'm 5'0 and in high school.

My eyes are so bad the first time i read it i thought it said he was 50 (as in years old)

WnN2 - Be careful w/ alchemy. ;)

5 feet = 152.4 centimeter

Ugh, don't tell me about it. Like this one time, I and my little brother were trying to bring our mother back, and it kinda backfired. I lost my leg and my brother lost his body. I then had to sacrifice my arm to attach his soul to a nearby suit of armor.

I'm embarrassed that I've seen every episode of FMA and the movie.

That's nothing. I'm 5'0 and in high school.

My eyes are so bad the first time i read it i thought it said he was 50 (as in years old)

WnN2 - Be careful w/ alchemy. ;)

5 feet = 152.4 centimeter

Ugh, don't tell me about it. Like this one time, I and my little brother were trying to bring our mother back, and it kinda backfired. I lost my leg and my brother lost his body. I then had to sacrifice my arm to attach his soul to a nearby suit of armor.

I'm embarrassed that I've seen every episode of FMA and the movie.

I shuddered the second you said "little brother"......

Can't say there's really much I'm embarrassed about.

Get on YIM and I'll explain..........

Embarrasing, um. I went to a mall dressed like a hobo once. Tons of hot chicks, I missed out, damnit.

Fail much?

I'm not that tall, my GF is about a year and a half younger than me, and we're probably about the same size (thank fuck she don't wear heels!)

embarassing? err.... I dunno... I'm embarassed that i have the potential to bee seen w/ one my mates (bit of a twat though), jamie, he's a total gimp. A shouty tramp. He smells bad, he get constant abuse. He always starts fights he cant win. And gets owned... 3 KO's this year i think.

But that not really me, just that annoying little fag.

Will post when i think of one.

Most embarrassing thing that's with me is going to a Special Education school for 3 years, completely away from society basically. I've been scared to really walk around town because my old friends turned out to be assholes to me and sold me out, that's part of the reason I was in S.P.E.D. schooling. It's not really embarrassing, it's just I'm 14 with one good friend, and I've never had a girlfriend before, so yeah, puts me down a lot.