How to quote more than 1 post?

Could someone tell me how to quote more than 1 post in a reply?

Click reply on the first post you want to quote and copy all the text in that post. Then without posting the reply go back to the topic and click reply on the next post you want to quote and paste what you copied previously in the other reply that you DID NOT post. Continue to do that until you have all the quotes you want and reply to them in between each quote.

Could someone tell me how to quote more than 1 post in a reply?

Click reply on the first post you want to quote and copy all the text in that post. Then without posting the reply go back to the topic and click reply on the next post you want to quote and paste what you copied previously in the other reply that you DID NOT post. Continue to do that until you have all the quotes you want and reply to them in between each quote.

Or you can do it the easy way and hit "QUOTE" on every post you want to quote ;) If the QUOTE button turns a lighter color, the post is quoted and will show up in your post.

^WTF?

Or, be normal and just click on the Multi-Quote button on EACH post you want to quote, it looks like this: p_mq_add.gif and is next to the reply button. It will turn a light grey when you click it, meaning it's selected for quoting. Like this: p_mq_remove.gif

After you've clicked all the quotes you want, click on the Add Reply button at the bottom of the topic t_reply.gif and you'll see all your quotes in the post area.

EDIT: Spaz beat me to it. But I used images in my post so I'm cooler than he is. :)