Weird Glitches

chris82

Okay, so I was in LV driving, and I get a 1-star wanted level. This cop is following me. I drive the car forwed a little and he follows, then I stop. I do this a couple more times, but then make a mistake, by going backwards. He flew up into the air on my car. Right before he hit I went ahead and stoped so he landed on my trunk and died like this:

post-40-1103911689_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Okay, so I was in LV driving, and I get a 1-star wanted level. This cop is following me. I drive the car forwed a little and he follows, then I stop. I do this a couple more times, but then make a mistake, by going backwards. He flew up into the air on my car. Right before he hit I went ahead and stoped so he landed on my trunk and died like this:

lol that happen 2 me before

I found something Weird.

Have you ever seen a AT-400 flying high in the sky?

Well i haven't seen it before.

Although i have seen many other aircraft's flying close to me and crashing a few meters next to me :lolbounce: .

The first time i just bought San An and i was driving in the hills of Vinewood, and i heard the sound of an aircraft for the first time.

Than i heard it crash :lol: , it was a rustler.

And oftern when i'm making my way up the mount chillad ther is a Beagle crashing somewhere next to me.

Anyway I've never seen a AT-400 flying or crashing.

Untill i walked outside my hotel room at the Pirates in man's pants hotel.

and looked up.

This is wat i spotted:

post-40-1108897959_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joyrider

• 1 month later...

'tis. There also is (apparently) an undiscovered cheat which will allow you to spawn said plane, and fly it.

Now, that's probably BS but hey, it sounds promising.

(Images all the chaos and death if he got his hands on that cheat) mwahaha-*cough cough* oh, you're still here. umm, nvm ^________________^ ^_^:unsure: