A new Teaser Site discovered?

Hi, i was just recently looking at Topics at another forum when i found a Topic about an Upcoming Site called

As you see, it has a countdown just like the First GTA IV Trailer did, and it says at the Top "A Love Media Production"

Though this site may not even be by RockStar, but if it is then I wonder if that means Donald Love will return for GTA IV.

Edited by Beavis

Some guy emailed me this URL ages ago. First thing I did was check who registered it.

And besides, it's impossible to find out any domains R* registered because they register them privately now. Probably due to us finding them all out before they were supposed to be launch during SA/LCS/VCS times :P

Anyway, it's not registered by R* as Chris82 pointed out:

1. They don't use NameCheap, they use NetworkSolutions.

2. They host all their sites themselves, not on some unknown UK based host.

and also

"hardly any characters from previous games will return"

That's not what I meant... Look what the others have said:

Now it just reroutes you to GTA Station forums (whatever that is), so no, definetly not Rockstar.
Then i shall take the link out of my Post before i get in trouble.
Wow what a shitty way to get visitors.

I checked one of the threads and it seems that they're (sort of) associated with the former CodenameGTA... weird because I wouldn't have thought they would pull a stunt like this to get people to their site :/

So yeah I guess you could take a look when the countdown is finished. But I'm positive you'll get re-routed to the GTA Station forums like Alistair said. But sure you could check it out when the countdown stops. Maybe there will be something different... :rolleyes: