Hardest Mission

I dont know what it's called, the one for Zero where you have a little helicopter and you have to move barrels, bomb tanks and make bridges. It took me like 8 times to make it. I always ran out of time or the racercar died. ^_^

All you had to do was leave him behind the first barrel (and turn the volume off, annoying prick zero) and bomb the tanks and move the planks in before he gets there, then all you need to do is make sure the other helicopter doesnt do anything (ram it, hit it with bombs etc...)

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know what it's called, the one for Zero where you have a little helicopter and you have to move barrels, bomb tanks and make bridges. It took me like 8 times to make it. I always ran out of time or the racercar died. ^_^

Pretty much all of Zero's missions were a pain to complete. Out of all of the missions, that one doesn't function on my PC version. The magnet doesn't work and I have no idea why. <_<

Pretty much all of Zero's missions were a pain to complete. Out of all of the missions, that one doesn't function on my PC version. The magnet doesn't work and I have no idea why. <_<

well u have to press left mouse button to pick em up

yeah same here but did the mission have to be timed thats what i hate in some games the stupid time limeted crap or limited health

• 2 weeks later...