Mayhem pics.

I knot there's a general topic for SA pics, but what about a good firefight?

Show off your destructive skills here.

This started by shotgunning one cop behind one car. One bike & 13 cars. Died soon after.

HolyFknAssCrackers.jpg

Did this w/ M4, have the flamethrower instead of RPG. Took out 6 helis + a bunch of Enforcers & FBI Ranchers.

Was trying for 6* warrant (to grab a tank), still in SF. Actually got out alive, made it to nearby c-store & got health. Jacked

cop bike & got back to Beach House. Gangsta!

DuckSeason.jpg

LoL kool pics the first one was pretty good but i'm the destruction master the first one was like my magic. I gust need a Rocket Launcher, Ak-47, and a Pistol w/ some karate moves from the gym and i'm all set. Mine start off with my car in the middle of the road and end with ppl killing eachother, blown up cars, and dead bodies layin' all over the floor. Mine Eventually get on both sides of the road and thats all I can tell you cuz mine is on PS2 so pretty much your master pieces are exactly like mine. Sorry I have no pics to prove it, they're all in my Gallery. I have 2 memory cards worth of destruction and sillyness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What, nothing?

Okay, here's a little something. Denise (CJ's hoodrat GF) just annoys me, so i've tried to kill her off a few times.

Finally found a way.

Denise1.jpg

She'll just stand there & let you throw them at her.

Dance w/ THAT!

In the PS2 version of SA I enter the unlimited ammo cheat and unload on denise with the rocket launcher. She just stands there and doesnt die or run away from abuse. Lots of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Urban u gotta do this:(u gotta hav full/max health) Get a GF (on the game!!! >.<) and then goto the top of the highest building in SA. Then get the parachute and jump off the edge. Pull the chord on the 'chute then unequip it so you are freefalling. The GF will then just walk off the edge, but when i did it she didn't die...

• 4 months later...

Lately I've been in downtown SA - on the third floor ledge of the tallest building in SA, where it faces the freeway at the Commerce intersection. I did all this with the Sniper Rifle then picked off the spare with a Heat Seeker...

As soon as traffic screws itself up (and it will) I get head shots on the drivers so I can build up a pile of cars then take a shot at one of the fuel doors. Great for spectacular explosions and vehicle launches - this is a great site because the traffic will keep coming in to fuel the fire. Best is 17 vehicles so far - this (crappy) vid shows how it looks with 13 vehicles to start:

• 2 weeks later...

Heres another trick.Get yo wanted lv. upto 4,get up on a top building usin a jetpack and make the S.W.A.T punks descend. When they are in the build ready to shoot ,cheat to remove your wanted level.The S.W.A.T ediots will automatically run down the dream!

Edited by Lou Park