Sign in to follow this  
OG Loc

Gtar

I think if you join my forums we can make it become big so with your help please make it big GTAR thanks guys.Its a new forum i made today and im installing mods now.

Edited by OG Loc

And anyway his is invisionfree my one is paid for.Not this one that invisionfree.

Edited by OG Loc

I think you need to auctually do something there first. It's just the invision defaults, not even a proper topic there

Yes MVI because one of my old friends who had acess to my FTP deleted it,so i had to start over, And can anyone help me install mods.

Didn't they have to delete it?

BTW. I'm not attempting to install mods for anyone anymore. Including myself. :pissed:

Stupid POS mods that explain exactly how to do it, but then when you do follow the exact instructions, you space some words wrong and everything screws up. I could kill that arcade mod.

I sent you that <_<

I'll report if you do, because if you didnt start a forum before they started making people pay for it and they see you with it then they know you aint paid

Ditto, though I have no clue what he said. I actually like those forums if you get more members. And more categories and forums.