I'm bored

draftermatt

Get an '80's bandanna, wrap it around you head, get a few pencil's, and make your cubical a drum set as said above. Seriously, if you do it right, everyone will be jealous because their office is shit and you have the drum set used in Motley Crue's 1987 tour in yours. :)

Well as far as women go, there's just the 67 year old office manager, and my wife wouldn't take too kindly to that as noted. I've designed I don't know how many houses, which is fun, but I run out of ideas at times.

My office is basically two trailers (mobile homes) next to each other. In the back room there's me, my boss, and my two workers.

Download Purchase a legal copy of GTA SA, and play it! Or talk to any girls you don't know at your work. ^_^

^ Fixed.

Also I'm not sure his Mrs. would approve of the latter :P

What type of place do you work in anyway? Is it just like a standard office type thing?

lol I was thinking of changing that... Well just buy GTA SA then, and play Online.

1. Go over the PA system, page your self and dont disquise your voice.

2. Skew mosqito netting over you office and play tropical sounds

3. on your lunch sit in your parked car at an intersection of a street with a high speedlimit with a hair dryer pointed at passing cars, see how many slow down :P

4.Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

5. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".