Pre-order yet?

Wow that's pretty early rockstarrem. I'm probably gonna pre-order soon or might just buy it when it comes out I'll see.

Yeah, I'm paranoid. Plus I like to show this one idiot at EB Games that my dad doesn't care about me playing M games. The guy pisses me off, whenever I get a M game he has this whole serious look on his face like I shouldn't have it. But yeah, it's mostly because I'm paranoid :P.

If you want the game on release day you're gonna have to pre-order - I remember trauling round the shops for SA when it came out and ended up having to order it from amazon :(

EDIT: My god pushups are difficult, ah well, another 5 now.....joy

Edited by Alistair

For one I did'nt know that GTA IV was availible for pre-order way back then.

Also I feel for you Bossman. I got mine for Christmas. Please, when you get one, get an XBOX 360. If you have'nt already made that desicion, trust me. Oh, and get some XBOX Live. If it were me, I would'nt sign up for live untill GTA IV comes out. You get a free month of gold when you sign up for a silver account. That way you gotta free month of gold to play GTA IV. Unless you have money, then you can go and get a year of gold for 50 bucks. Just sayin this, incase you did'nt know.

That's like buying tires without a car! HAH!!!! Cool, good luck with getting one. Also seriously reconsider. Think about getting a 360. Trade the PS3 pre-order for the 360 pre-order. I'm just sayin. Think about. Plus, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you get a 360 it's the only way to get the full experience of GTA IV.

That's like buying tires without a car! HAH!!!! Cool, good luck with getting one. Also seriously reconsider. Think about getting a 360. Trade the PS3 pre-order for the 360 pre-order. I'm just sayin. Think about. Plus, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you get a 360 it's the only way to get the full experience of GTA IV.

Well I don't think that I can change the order, and I wouldn't wanna. Nothing against x box but I'm just used to the playstation. I don't care for the full experience nither, I'm sure it's just as good anyway.

and i wont preorder. im gunna wait in the line for 2 hours to get it. then i will have a big sense of accomplishment when i get it.

Awsome. I know what you mean but I don't wanna wait in line to play my fuckin game. Know what I mean.

Ok, sorry for bringin up the console issue, it won't happen again. My oppologies Sky. It's seems to bother you. My bad.

According to amazon it's out on XBOX360 on the 30th july (ie this month) 2007 (this year) - I hope they ain't lying!!

Here is the amazon link to it on X360 on 30th July 2007:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Alan-Wak...mp;s=videogames

And PS3 which is 30th September 2007:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-2-Alan-Wake-P...mp;s=videogames

Just quickly reading the Alan Wake forums, it seems play made the same mistake with a release date on 6th July so yeah I think you're right lol, it's amazon's cheeky way of reeling people into pre-ordering stuff early and taking your cash!!

Edited by Alistair