stupid car bomb

ny2k1012

I am on a mission that I have to drive to a drug plant or something and I have to set off a car bomb. The problem is it isn't letting me set off the bomb. It says to hit LMB to activate bomb. I hit it and it doesnt work. I even changed the button to set it off and it still doesn't work. Anybody know why?

I am on a mission that I have to drive to a drug plant or something and I have to set off a car bomb. The problem is it isn't letting me set off the bomb. It says to hit LMB to activate bomb. I hit it and it doesnt work. I even changed the button to set it off and it still doesn't work. Anybody know why?

Have you already drove the car into the red ring?

place the car where your meant to, click LMB. exit the car and run fromthe factory

Thats what I try to do. I park it in the red thing, I click LMB, and I get out but it tells me to go back to the car. The bomb wont activate. I had a problem like this in another mission with zero. It wouldn't let me activate the magnet on the helicopter to pick up barrels. I just skipped that mission because it was a side mission i guess. I can't skip this one. I think there is something wrong with my game. Is there mod to skip a mission or something like that?

"Yay-Ka-Boom-Boom"? Not a side mission, it's a main story mission & opens the last part of the map.

Are you running any mods?

Have you saved after using cheats?

I know its not a side mission. The other one with zero that it wont let me beat is the side mission one, i think. But no, I'm not running any mods or cheats.

What about cheats?

Which Zero mission are you having trouble beating.

I'm not using cheats and the zero mission is new model army or something like that. Its not letting me activate the magnet to pick up barrels and for the other mission its not letting me activate the car bomb. The same button is used for both missions.

Something got corrupted, that's the only thing I can think of.

Try un-installing the game (copy your saves from user files to a backup folder first), defrag the drive to get rid of any traces

of the old install, then re-install SA & put your saves back.

If you have an earlier save, try playing from there.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted.

• 10 years later...
  • 3 years later...