How to become a mod?

Highwire

Well, you aren't gonna become one. Ever. The people who are Mods have WORKED their asses off to get where they are. They've helped with the site majorly, are respected, and can come up with an original name instead of copying someone else.

Sky, we have another fone_bone!

You are what defines the word, "stupid". Your stupidity surpasses anyone on YouTube, and that is saying something. You expected to become a mod by asking how to become one? Are you just some microorganism jealous of mankind's superiority, so now you want to ban every member that's a multi-cell organism? What's the deal here? Piss off.

Being a Moderator means you got a big job. This big 'Job' you do is keeping the forum clean and safe from Retarded, Dumbass members, or mainly spammers in other words. You have to be online ALL the time, which means all day everyday, if you can of course. You also need to have good English Grammar which you lack of. As well, If you do see any members doing anything against the rules, you can ban them depending on how serious it is or you can give them a formal or verbal warning if it's not serious. It's actually a HARD job to do especially being a Super Mod and a Administrator.

So Like Artur said, Dream on buddy... Or you could host a InvisionFree board since it's actually free, so then once you got your board your the Admin there. Lol. :yup:

Well new elites are going to be announce in July, so you have a chance maybe 0.000001% chance :P only joking

To become a Mod the site actually needs to have once and at the moment I dont thing TGTAP actually needs a mod to be honest. Maybe another one from the gang scene because Dave is inactive but Sky is sort of convering for him.

Hehe - Meaby he was joking, as when he wrote "***BANNED***" in big pink letters on my sig...Im still pissed :P

Anyway, being moderator is a great responsabilty,You must be checking like every 5 seconds, to see if someone is spamming, or breaking any rule.

Well new elites are going to be announce in July, so you have a chance maybe 0.000001% chance only joking

When on July?

It is actually July - Haha.

No I haven't forgotten about Elites. Members (if any...) will be made August 1st... perhaps.

InevitibleGoat, you're probably innocent in asking, but I never like it when someone asks to be a mod. Even if you have the best intentions it sends out the wrong signals and implies the following.

- want more power

- more control

- want to gain priveleges which could put you in a position to do detrimental things to the site

and so on... you get my point. And after that the point is, we CHOOSE mods, we don't have people 'apply' or 'ask' to become one. Only in certain situations do we even ask for people to apply for positions (such as the recent news posters).

No I haven't forgotten about Elites. Members (if any...) will be made August 1st... perhaps.

InevitibleGoat, you're probably innocent in asking, but I never like it when someone asks to be a mod. Even if you have the best intentions it sends out the wrong signals and implies the following.

- want more power

- more control

- want to gain priveleges which could put you in a position to do detrimental things to the site

and so on... you get my point. And after that the point is, we CHOOSE mods, we don't have people 'apply' or 'ask' to become one. Only in certain situations do we even ask for people to apply for positions (such as the recent news posters).

I think you mean InvincibleDonkey.... :P