• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoRn's Untitled Album Delux Edition = $24.99
  • KoRn's "Follow The Leader" Album = $14.99
  • Rush Hour = $10.99
  • Exclusive Evolution 7" Vinyl Single = $3.99
  • Disturbia = $19.99 ($12.99 after mail in rebate)

Total = $72.76

My brother ordered the Blu-Ray version of Disturbia about 4 days ago, it should be coming the mail tomorrow or the next day, can't wait to see the movie. He says its really good! :D

My brother ordered the Blu-Ray version of Disturbia about 4 days ago, it should be coming the mail tomorrow or the next day, can't wait to see the movie. He says its really good! :D

Yeah, the movie's awesome. I just bought the widescreen version since I'm gonna be getting a new TV soon. I should have gotten the Blu-Ray version because I heard you could switch the screen mode from full screen to widescreen and shit. I know some DVDs have that option, but not all.

Yeah, the movie's awesome. I just bought the widescreen version since I'm gonna be getting a new TV soon. I should have gotten the Blu-Ray version because I heard you could switch the screen mode from full screen to widescreen and shit. I know some DVDs have that option, but not all.

It came in the mail today, but the ass put the Blu-Ray disk in a SHITTY DVD box with some printed out cover. The box looks horrible and doesn't match the rest of our Blu-Ray movies. Luckily, you can buy empty Blu-Ray boxes but still, what a dick.

^ geez, what the f*** is wrong w/ you? you bend every fckn rules in sight man

i just bought a bandage and anti-biotic for my leg, my fingerbone moved yesterday while playing soccer :o , well, that's what the doctor said

rules? i sayin wtf im buyin

A nose from the guy in the alley

^ geez, what the f*** is wrong w/ you? you bend every fckn rules in sight man

i just bought a bandage and anti-biotic for my leg, my fingerbone moved yesterday while playing soccer :o , well, that's what the doctor said

rules? i sayin wtf im buyin

A nose from the guy in the alley

Just shut up now, seriously. I bought an awesome pair of Quiksilver trainers from a shop in Barcelona for 69 Euros (around £49), and I'll post a few pics of them tomorrow, maybe in a new topic.