Last thing that you bought?

Red_91

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official PS2 Magazine Issue 89, September. Expensive, though, I should maybe stop buying it - £5.99 = equivalent to $11.98.

lol thats a gd mag man. Have yoiu seen Andy's PS2 game cover for BLACK on the post it note?

classic

Anyway the last thing i baught was NASCAR:08 Chase for the cup..... And i booked in $40 to do a 230 lap race @ my local kart place.

Last thin(s) i bought.

2 bottles of Oasis fruit drink - truly 'chuggable'

A packet of milky way magic starts... I have a problem.

A Subway Chicken and bacon sub.

3 T-shirts. (duffs, blind, saltrock)

Pink iPod shuffle (GF's birthday, she didn't want anything 'stupid and romantic', and her old shuffle broke...so...) (Couldn't be assed to pay for one with a screen either)

2 disposable barbeques (camping trip)

Petrol.

2 stroke engine oil.

Bottle of sprite, bottle of Dr.pepper.

Kitkat.

Credit.

2 Glass clip frames.

DKNY aftershave.

That's all i can think of from like the past week or so. ( I spend too much)

Official PS2 Magazine Issue 89, September. Expensive, though, I should maybe stop buying it - £5.99 = equivalent to $11.98.

lol thats a gd mag man. Have yoiu seen Andy's PS2 game cover for BLACK on the post it note?

classic

I saw that, he must have spent 3 minutes on it. I liked Marks (the God of War one) and Mikes (the We Love Katamari one), they were the best ones.

I bought 4 flapjacks from a local health store, Holland and Barrett. They're not healthy though, one of them is Chocolate flavour, another is Bakewell flavour, the other two were Original.