Last thing that you bought?

Red_91

@RD: Aren't these football games not repetitive? I don't know anything about 08, but I can't see it being any different from the last. Maybe just some improved GFX and some little small minor things they added, but not anything big.

Right?

Bought my punishment away.. (no PC for the weekend). They owe me 95 EUR anyway.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Canis Cadem Edit, or Bully as it should be known, and NFS Carbon, 2 for £20 from Gamestation which was okay. I wanted God of War, but it was out of stock.

@ Red Devil, don't bother with Fifa, PES is the only way to go. ;)

Yeah I know its not as god as FIFA but online I heard its amazing and its going to be different as I will be playing with my friends etc. Making the experience more better, Getting PES 7 as well though.

Anyway just bought a bottle of Dr Pepper.

@RD: Aren't these football games not repetitive? I don't know anything about 08, but I can't see it being any different from the last. Maybe just some improved GFX and some little small minor things they added, but not anything big.

Right?

FIFa does get repetitive but this year its a lot different (from what I have read and heard), plus I only bought it becasue of the online play, Most of the time I will be playing my firends on it not actually playing the actual game if you know what I mean.

Edited by Red Devil