Songs you would like to see in GTAIV?

Red_91

I want to know what songs from any era would you like to see in GTAIV?

Listing all the songs would take too long but heres a couple of artists that I'd like to see -

The Supremes

Abba

Madonna

Britney Spears

Mariah Carey

Frank Sinatra

Slipknot

Spice Girls

Westlife

A1

Backstreet Boys

Elvis Pressley

The Beatles

Bob Marley

Wham!

Marroon 5

Shania Twain

50 Cent

Lloyd Banks

2 Pac

I could probably think of some more later on, but I think all of these artists songs can be incorporated into GTAIV since its going to be on a next-gen system, there would be a shed load more songs.

Edited by ps3 player

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps3_player I think you just comprehensively listed every single artist I would NOT want to see songs from in GTAIV, thankfully, I don't think any of them will be. I'm hoping for some local NYC music, and perhaps small-time metal and rock bands, just to make it seem more real-life, big-named bands are too expensive.

EDIT: Oh, apart from slipknot, they'd be fun, but would inevitably lead to too many in-game killing sprees :D

Edited by Alistair

ps3_player I think you just comprehensively listed every single artist I would NOT want to see songs from in GTAIV, thankfully, I don't think any of them will be. I'm hoping for some local NYC music, and perhaps small-time metal and rock bands, just to make it seem more real-life, big-named bands are too expensive.

EDIT: Oh, apart from slipknot, they'd be fun, but would inevitably lead to too many in-game killing sprees :D

R* already said there more music that can be applied ot the game and I mean nowadays people would rather listen to the golden oldies. I have listed some very famous artists like Elvis with some less knows such as Wham! but they could feature in the game. If it was ALL local it would be crap, if SOME of it was local NYC music it would be fine but there will be other music from different era's definetly.

I want to see some good vibes in the morning, then slowly turn into talk/rock in afternoon and then finally the hip hop and love songs at night. THe radio stations should change depending on time of day.

Imagine, it's morning, "Woke up this morning...nana...get yourself a gun" and that bassy stuff lol.

Then, it's about noon, "Finger linger blah blah bah lol De de de de deeeeee de de de de deeeeee" the boggs and bassy but starting to get a little more action.

Then afternoon start pumping the rock and 80s out.

Then at night, "Lookin at a shawty in the club, i think she feelin me but she taking her time, so i go over and say LETS GO, lets get it started" and then rolling out the hip hop and the "Take a look at my girlfriend, she doesnt seem to have alot of BADADADA" and then of course the slower love songs..."I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and *sniff sniff* slow..." lol

no boybands and girls band, that'll be sucked a**! <_<

more rock bands, and maybe some new band. old school punk would be good, but no emo! that's not GTA music at all! <_<

and Stallone, woke up this morning is the sopranos theme, i doubt GTA will put those in

i think everyday should be different genres of songs! like saturday, it's rock all day all night, in sunday will be the mix of the 80's and 90's, and all classic hits, and so on :lol:

there will probably be some songs that came back(i think), they've already done it with Da Shootaz - Grand Theft Auto, but that's just what i think

i hope there's any of the Lynyrd Skynyrd, not free bird though, i already listened too much of that <_<

or maybe motley crue-kickstart my heart, we never got those in previous GTA's, they rock!!! :lol:

Last Resort - Papa Roach

Superstar - Saliva

Click, Click, Boom - Saliva

You Don't Know - 50 Cent, Eminem, Ca$his, and Lloyd Banks

Top Back - TI

Get Back - Ludacris

You Don't Know Me - TI

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

Fight the Power - Korn feat. Xzibit

Go 2 Sleep - DMX, Eminem, and Obie Trice

X 'Gon Give it to Ya - DMX

Shook Ones, Pt. II - Mobb Deep

Numb/Encore - Jay Z and Linkin Park

nyc rock bands, modern rock/indie rock,80' music would be cool, the killers,the doors, arctic monkeys,punk, a jazz radio would be nice and finally i would like all the tunes of all gta's intros

no linkin park (they suck) no boy bands or girl bands,

as for the hip hop part no 50 cent

Well to be honest they can have the sucky music for people that like it on the right sort of radio stations, which i'm sure they will do cos they have done for years, but they've never done boy/girl bands and probably never will :D but definetly a couple of hardcore rock stations rather than just radio x and dst, maybe a thrash metal station, a death metal station and nu-metal station would do nicely for those of us with wide tastes of it - and bare in mind most GTA players will listen to metal and rap.

Edited by Alistair

i do 10 push ups and i eat 10 cookies every post so what sue me

no heavy metal it suck <_< s apart from kiss and marilyn manson they rock!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

as anyone ever heard the original version of the song in the trailer??? it rock s too!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried to see what a spoiler was but i probably fucked up forgive me