Games Aktuell Preview

Gtagaming.com manage to get the "Aktuell magazine Preview of GTA IV"

gamesaktuellxw0.gif

1.Niko will be able to break into houses at night and steal with a partner.

2.Co-op details saying a sort of "free-roam" with player via online, no info on any split screen.

3.cops will have k-9 units to sniff you out.

4.buying guns from Jacob will unlock more guns, ammunition store still alive, supplying small arms.

5.body armor will show

6.multiplayer accessed via cell phone.

7.gears of war style duck n cover.

8.rob able stores

9.Single player missions are complete, multiplayer in the works.

There is no scans yet though. Info looks real good, the K-9 part..

The info came from this topic at GTAgaming: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91172

No scans?

Hmm... I don't like to post until there are scans so we can verify the information. Also, is anybody here a fluent German speaker who can make sure the translations are correct?

The reason I ask is specifically because of that K9 thing... I seem to remember R* not wanting to put animals in the game... presumably we'd be able to kill them?

I heard that PETA kills more animals then it saves ... Besides, like GTA is the only popular games with animals you can kill in ... Why isn't the law the same for every game ? In many games you can kill animals but in GTA you can't ? Why ?

On my city's hall it is written "No one is above the law" ...

No scans?

Hmm... I don't like to post until there are scans so we can verify the information. Also, is anybody here a fluent German speaker who can make sure the translations are correct?

The reason I ask is specifically because of that K9 thing... I seem to remember R* not wanting to put animals in the game... presumably we'd be able to kill them?

What are scans.

Looks good man, everything sounds cool. especially the K-9 thing and showing body armour.