K9 Units

Well in the Aktuell magazine Preview of GTA IV thye said that there will be special K9 units to sniff you out, but i dont see this being possible as Rockstar have said that there won't be be animals in any GTA games, Becuase of the fact that we might be able to kill them. As Rockstar want to make the game as realistic as possible i dont think that they will have a invincibility sheild over the animals.In another Rockstar game called Bully(Canis Canem Edit) you were able to kick a dog, this caused a lot of trouble. I dont belive that there will be animals in GTA IV but that is just my point of veiw.

its annoying how most games besides ones made by rockstar can have any bad content (sex, killing animals and those things, and kids), have an M rating, and still not get as patronized and even noticed as rockstar does.

back on topic.

no there wont be k9 units, the mag is wrong.

That's what I was thinking. People just pick on GTA too much, just cause it's more famous then everything else :P

Ok good to hear it tilly, do you actually have proof or just thinking that. Anyway I doubt it.

"there wont be kids or furry animals in any future GTAs"

there you go.

Actually, there wouldn't have to be a script edit unless you counted killing K-9s as cops. Just replace one of the civilian peds

& PEDGRP.DAT (not sure on name of file) to put the dogs in restricted areas.

If you wanted to spawn them w/ the SWAT team, then there would be a minor edit.

This is going a little off topic, so maybe we should start a new topic in SA modding for adding dogs.