Where would you rather live

K9 Krew

It was still a bump. It is sort of in the Forum Rules area (Here!)

A Note About Bumping Topics

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

I think this topic was 2 a few pages back.

Ryder Johnson, I'm just giving you information and there is no point arguing with K9 Krew, he has been on TGTAP longer than we have.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its got to be vice city, for the beautiful women and beautiful cars. id live in little havana, my favorite district.

i wouldnt want to live in liberty city, because to much rain, and gangs are trying to kill you on every street.

and not los santos, because hearing people talk gangsta constantly would drive me absoloutly insane

This is just a simple question, where would you rather live

1.San Andreas

2.Liberty City

3.Vice City

----------

I would rather live in Ganton, Los Santos i like the gangsters lifestyle.

Don't call that gangster. It isn't. You can use the term "gangsta" all you wish. But gangsters aren't a bunch of douches with guns killing for no reason.

SF, San Andreas. Or Staunton Island, LC.

oh, jesus christ. get over it!! just because your an elite member (ooooooooo, im scared) that doesnt give you the right to nitpick and make demands to people about every little thing that you dont like. k9 crew can say "gangster" if wants, its a fucking democracy.

on topic, i would live in that little shack on mount chilliad.

• 2 weeks later...