PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS

You're English is alright coming from someone in Egypt but don't type in all caps lock and I know you can spell out "please".

Anyway, I believe there are only two tricks ways to get a Maverick. In the PSP version, you can try and use a Faggio to bypass the yellow marker so you can go up to the Maverick and ride it but if you leave the area, then the Maverick will just suddenly blow up. On the PS2 version, you have to use the perfect traction cheat to get a car (Yankee, I believe) on the roof of the LCFR station building and when the helicopter lands, I believe you can get it. There's no way to get a helicopter outside of a mission.

oh men Ihave get the game (gta Vice ciy) 7 from my friend after that Ifound If I press + botton the bike or car fly to the sky :rolleyes: but Misson in the game has been finished !!!!!!!!!!!

please Help me

and thank you men

I want to tell you I play gta on the computer not ps2 or xbox

so I need help on the computer

Edited by Who love gta

oh men Ihave get the game (gta Vice ciy) 7 from my friend after that Ifound If I press + botton the bike or car fly to the sky :rolleyes: but Misson in the game has been finished !!!!!!!!!!!

please Help me

and thank you men

I want to tell you I play gta on the computer not ps2 or xbox

so I need help on the computer

Wait, wait, if you are asking help about Vice City, why the hell did you make a topic in the Liberty City Stories section?

he spells please like peas. lol.

nice spam by the way lego. nice going not helping at all.

use chris' save file, there are alot of bugs in it though. i tried and the maverick clipped through the ground a few times. just keep loading your save file til it works.

Cut the guy a little slack, I don't think English is his first language.

Chris82 found the one I was thinking about (thanks). Like I said, I don't have a PSP, so I might be off on details sometimes.

One thing I remember was reading a bit where they said the roofs & tops of buildings had no collision or were missing

because R* never intended the player to have access to a heli in LCS.