Security Issue's

Wheelman101

well, some ass has just completly hacked my computer, they stole my msn's, Steam acc's, BF2 acc's, slowly deleting stuff off my computer, and now changing all my passwords on the sites i go on. and ive tried to reset my MSN password, but it makes no sense, like first step says put in email, then put in varification code, then it asks you "Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity" and if i do that step, it always say's its busy or theres a problem, and if i try the other option it says "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail" and it just sends the email to my hotmail , but how the fuck can i access that if i dont even know the login password anymore? and now i have to reformat my computer <_< but yeah, and so my tgtap acc password might be changed too...

for fucks sake, when i wrote the first reply, i was at my sisters, i come home, my comp is crashed. all it did was reboot, load, then blue screen of death, then rebooot and again again and again, and my only solution was "System Recovery" but it barely worked, this hacker deleted EVERYTHING! IE. ALL PROGRAM FILES. ALL the shit i need to fix this, and now... eathier i take it to Future shop to see what they can do, or, i trash it, 30-30 style... honestly, all i can sell from it would be the Ram sticks, thats all, or the drive. but eh....fuck...and yes they DID delete the IE, the only way im on the interent is by opening Documents and typing in the address, but if i click the IE icon, it says "browse"....god damnit <_<

oh and if you had my email address, DELETE IT! they stole that and now they can talk to who ever, track your ip through MSN, and then same with you....that and if you see a virus called "backdoor" unplug your computer right away...

Edited by wheelman101

for fucks sake, when i wrote the first reply, i was at my sisters, i come home, my comp is crashed. all it did was reboot, load, then blue screen of death, then rebooot and again again and again, and my only solution was "System Recovery" but it barely worked, this hacker deleted EVERYTHING! IE. ALL PROGRAM FILES. ALL the shit i need to fix this, and now... eathier i take it to Future shop to see what they can do, or, i trash it, 30-30 style... honestly, all i can sell from it would be the Ram sticks, thats all, or the drive. but eh....fuck...and yes they DID delete the IE, the only way im on the interent is by opening Documents and typing in the address, but if i click the IE icon, it says "browse"....god damnit <_<

oh and if you had my email address, DELETE IT! they stole that and now they can talk to who ever, track your ip through MSN, and then same with you....that and if you see a virus called "backdoor" unplug your computer right away...

Or, disconnect it from the internet and fix the problem, then reconnect........