Vice city Stunt Movie!

will99

Well, you gotta start somewhere, & overall it's not too bad.

One bit of constructive criticism, The stunts (especially w/ bikes) would look a little more impressive if you showed a few

seconds after the landing, that you stuck the landing & didn't pile up the car or get thrown from the bike. The exception to

that would be to intentionally make the vehicle burst into flames & show a good explosion.

Keep going, these are still fun to watch.

Well, you gotta start somewhere, & overall it's not too bad.

One bit of constructive criticism, The stunts (especially w/ bikes) would look a little more impressive if you showed a few

seconds after the landing, that you stuck the landing & didn't pile up the car or get thrown from the bike. The exception to

that would be to intentionally make the vehicle burst into flames & show a good explosion.

Keep going, these are still fun to watch.

thanks dude. and yeah, i will show the landings more clearly. ;)

To us, this isn't know as stunting. Try doing bunps and land on roofs, making grinds etc. Look at the tutorials pinned above the section if you don't know what bumping is. Another good tutorial is the one from Nizkit. Just search on google for Vice City Stunt Tutorial. ;)

P.s. Dont make your vids fast after eachother. Just take your time and it will get even better

Edited by Genyus

Thanks for the comments guys. I am glad some of u liked it. :D Thiswas my first ever stunt vid, that is why I suck. Anyway, I was going to do some of those ones where u jump off and jump back on in mid air. But, I found it too hard. I will practice. Glad you liked the music to. thanks guys.