Which forum members have you met?

Highwire

Did you like invite him into the forums? Cause that'd be kinda cheating. Me on the other hand, nah haven't met anyone yet. But probably will in the future. As for the others I think you'll only find Chris and Gerard and Spaz and Little Chestnut. Not sure though.

Yeah I did so I guess it doesn't count. I might meet u cuz I live in Richmond you live over the bridge in Vancouver.

No, I live in Richmond too :o Wow, small world. What school do you go to? And this is weird EVERYONE is stalking me, cause like 7.62mm is coming here next month. Pretty freaky if you as me...

Edit: BTW I had Vancouver in my profile before cause I'd never think anyone would know Richmond from other places you know?

Edited by Artur

No, I live in Richmond too :o Wow, small world. What school do you go to? And this is weird EVERYONE is stalking me, cause like 7.62mm is coming here next month. Pretty freaky if you as me...

Edit: BTW I had Vancouver in my profile before cause I'd never think anyone would know Richmond from other places you know?

I go to Grauer Elementary how bout' you.

Edit: You mean 7.62mm is coming to Richmond or just Canada?

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

Burnett Seconday. High School :) Which high school you think you gonna go to?

Me and Bear can meet up at the cinemas in Romford :P

Haha I bet you guys are just too damn lazy :P

Burnett Seconday. High School :) Which high school you think you gonna go to?

Me and Bear can meet up at the cinemas in Romford :P

Haha I bet you guys are just too damn lazy :P

I'm gonna go to Hugh Boyd even though Brunettes closer. Do you know the appartments on Colonial, Dr? I live there.

Edit: You mean 7.62mm is coming to Richmond or just Canada?

I Live in Surrey\Delta heh it is a small world