When I post pics...

I upload my pics to photobucket & post from there, so far no problems. It's really easy to use & has worked every time & it's

free & legal.

I just open my album, pick the photo & click on the bottom selection (IMG). I get a yellow box that says "image copied",

go to TGTAP & in my posts right click "paste".

If you don't have any luck w/ your current system Maybe this'll help.

Good luck.

Well the problem is I cant post anything thats not from Imageshack! But if it does work it won't display properly. Wait a sec im gonna see if my gang sig works.

9a502a6bbd.gif

edit:Its not displaying properly for me.

did you save the pic and then upload to another image hoster? Good idea, but i dunno why it wont display...

I use freeimagehosting.net, works flawlessly.

Dude. Honestly WTF are you doing. You're making up links?... :/

I'm genuinely confused...

some links you're posting don't have a domain suffix (.com is missing).

some you've randomly inserted the word 'free' somewhere in it.

One of the links you changed 'freeimagehosting.net' - which is correct - to 'freeimagelodge.net' - which doesn't even exist.

Sorry I don't mean to be offensive, but please, just learn to copy and paste. It really isn't difficult.

EDIT: Are you seriously only 10 years old? Shouldn't you be out playing with your friends?

Cant play with my friends cause its raining out and most of em are on summer vacation. Yeah um I dont pay attention when i type sometimes cause my TV is always on.

Okay man, just add me on MSN. You have that right?

Its: [email protected]

I will tell you exactly what to do, and it will not go wrong, okay?

If you don't have that:

I will commit suicide

Err, i will Gmail you a full guide, foolproof, just give me an email address (on profile yes/no?)

um MrLL I can't add to my friends list cause somethings wrong but you can do 3 things:

1. Add me to Your MSN and start a convorsation with me. my email is [email protected].

2. You can send me an email and i will get it on outlook express. my email adresses are [email protected] and [email protected].

3. Send it to my GMail at [email protected].

Edited by InvincibleDonkey