68 members have voted

1. 1. Which 1?

• Coke
    • pepsi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay let me set this straight, I drink mostly diet soda whenever possible. And in my opinion, Diet Coke tastes a hell of alot better. They have diet pepsi at my job. Tastes like caca. But I am also a big fan of the "Doc". That's right baby DR.PEPPER!!! Oh and Cherry COKE is better.

P.S. Spaz, there was cocaine in Coca-Cola before and that is how it got it's name. If you ever come accross an old bottle of Coke. Read the ingredients. :D

coke, just hearing the word pepsi makes me feel sick i saw on the news u can use it as a toilet cleaner lol probally made of it

Yeah i heard that too and someone said once it made there tongue burn

Anyone who voted for Pepsi is sick as in desperate need of psychiatric treatment. 

I agree with you there thats what i think

Edited by GTAVC

duh spaz all diet drinks are 100% shit thats why i dont buy them.

and yes coke can be used as a toilet cleaner thats the acid i was telling u about and also if u put a nail in a glass jar filled with coke [not pepsi] and leave the nail in the jar for like a week of so the coke will completly eat away the nail ive thried this i put 3 nails in a jar of coke cola and left ti for like 2 weeks when i checked it again the nails were gone,kinda makes u think twice about drinking it huh :blink: but cherry coke rules^_^

Edited by Crimson Dragon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...