1. 1. Which 1?

• Coke
    • pepsi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coke is crap pepsi is better

The only guys I know that drink Pepsi are gay. Is that a coincidence? :rolleyes:

I prefer pepsi to drink, definitely more refreshing, although coke has a better image.

Pepsi doesn't have that certain kick to it, and it goes flat way to fast. I also don't mind drinking flat Cokes, flat Pepsis just taste like shit. The reason why is because Coke has a more noticable strong taste to it, which doesn't change much when it goes flat. Pepsi has a sweet taste, and it really ruins when it goes flat.

Coke is what wakes me up in the morning((don't try and use things like Mellow Yellow... Doesn't work)).

Lol, what commercial are you talking about?

there is like 5 new commercials but the newest one is when P Diddys limo breaks down and he asks a pepsi driver 4 a ride to the grammys then every other car on the rode is a pepsi truck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lol, what commercial are you talking about?

there is like 5 new commercials but the newest one is when P Diddys limo breaks down and he asks a pepsi driver 4 a ride to the grammys then every other car on the rode is a pepsi truck.

That's an old commercial. And it doesn't prove shit. Just because they have some pansy in their commercial doesn't make them better.

I was raised on pepsi.. So I say pepsi all the way!!

Being raised on something doesn't mean you're going to automatically choose that. I was raise on Pepsi, I like Coke. I was raised on Nintendo, I prefer Sony.

Are you sure it has NO sugar and carbs? I thought it still has some at least, or how'd it get its sweetness?

(Oh, I just realized this topic should be in forums "General discussion" instead of "Fun and games")

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

Meh, i never liked soft drinks, because my teeth frankly SUCK and the coldness and fizzyness hurts them. I like flat and warm (i'm a freak) soft drinks, and Pepsi had Pepsi Blue which tasted good when flat but crap when fizzy. Vanilla and Cherry coke taste bad, but for me Coke and Pepsi taste the same.

My vote goes to Pepsi, cause i am gay according to spaz.

• 4 months later...

Anybody seen the new Pepsi-Cola commercial?

One of them attacked Coca-Cola. See, at some part of the commercial, a guy wants to get a Pepsi, but it's too high on a shelf, so he took a box (or something) with a censored text which a trained eye would read "COCA-COLA".