Today's GTA IV Preview Screenshots and Artwork

Chris

Here are the unwatermarked screenshots and artwork from the previews of GTA IV today. Some are brand new, some are higher res versions of old screens, and there is fuller artwork of Elizabeta.

gtaiv_screenshot_22.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_23.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_24.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_25.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_26.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_27.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_28.jpg gtaiv_screenshot_29.jpg

elizabeta.jpg See more screenshots and artwork

If you haven't read any of the previews that have gone online today then you really are missing an awful lot of information. That link leads of our news post of Kikizo's 10 page preview, a site that in our opinion is putting a great deal more effort into their previews than any other sites, filling us in with information that everyone else is missing. However, below are some links to some of the other big gaming sites on the web who have also published previews.

Those pics look good. Especially the one with Niko about to run, you can just see his gun, and the hole in it. In San Andreas they never placed a hole in their.

One of the other pics above don't have the hole.... :( just a glitch or bug / simply unfinished. I hope that gets soretd... :P

Edit: it's not above, on the front page though, i think.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Well, that's what you get when you analyze a work in progress.

yea but dont you think that R* should o' finished that by now ...

would'nt you do the map and draw distance at the start and save the missions and stuff for later.

Nope, it's the exact opposite ... I heard that they have completed the storyline, and now they're working on multiplayer and draw distance/bugs/glitches etc. :/

Well, that's what you get when you analyze a work in progress.

yea but dont you think that R* should o' finished that by now ...

would'nt you do the map and draw distance at the start and save the missions and stuff for later.

Nope, it's the exact opposite ... I heard that they have completed the storyline, and now they're working on multiplayer and draw distance/bugs/glitches etc. :/

COOP multiplayer would be wicked. :thumbsup:

the draw distance needs to be fixed, they looked like gta 3 draw distance in my ps2

The draw distance looks absolutely fine ATM, they'll obviously keep improving it but it already looks great, it's not a poor draw distance at all.

yeah, it's fine in the other pictures, but look at the picture Freestyle185 show us, it needs to be improved a lot! but despite the looks from other pictures, i think R* has already fix it :lol:

the draw distance needs to be fixed, they looked like gta 3 draw distance in my ps2

The draw distance looks absolutely fine ATM, they'll obviously keep improving it but it already looks great, it's not a poor draw distance at all.

yeah, it's fine in the other pictures, but look at the picture Freestyle185 show us, it needs to be improved a lot! but despite the looks from other pictures, i think R* has already fix it :lol:

well if those pictures are rendered in real time, then the system might just be a little laggy to render what's in the distance, like all the former gta's did?