GTA SAN ANDREAS

I finally beat this long long long game. sure took a while. gta liberty city stories wasnt this long. it was relatively quick. this game though man over 100 missions. now i get to sit back and wait for gta 4 like the rest of the world. :) :) :) :) thanks everyone for all your help and tips.

Edited by RICHIE1974

I finally beat this long long long game. sure took a while. gta liberty city stories wasnt this long. it was relatively quick. this game though man over 100 missions. now i get to sit back and wait for gta 4 like the rest of the world. :) :) :) :) thanks everyone for all your help and tips.

Of course LCS wasn't this long, n00b, since DVD owns UMD in terms of storage.

Over 100 missions? Oooooh, great, it was nearer 200 IMO.

And yeah, if everyone else told us every time they completed a GTA game, our brains would explode.

San Andreas isn't that hard to beat anyways....

It's a little unnecessary to make a topic every time you get to a milestone in a GTA game, don't you think? Nonetheless, good job.
Of course LCS wasn't this long, n00b, since DVD owns UMD in terms of storage.

Over 100 missions? Oooooh, great, it was nearer 200 IMO.

And yeah, if everyone else told us every time they completed a GTA game, our brains would explode.

San Andreas isn't that hard to beat anyways....

nAH, ITS NOT LIKE THAT....after all this site supports sharing of views & xperiences in front of all.

however, how on earth will someone xpress his joy to we, the other ppl after so much difficulties..?

and that gives you 15 dollars<10=topic + 5=1st post> on the site. And i think that aint so bad...

And if we dont talk of our part of the GTA games here, what else will it remain to share on TGTAP...huh?

I M HAPPY FOR U RICHIE :coolthumbup:

Edited by TOXIC

a wise man once said ."it takes a big person to ignore negative people. those narrow minded small petty people will never prosper." i gotta agree with him. admins or mods delete me as a member. i refuse to be a member of such a negative place.

We are not a negative place. Many of our members are as friendly as others, you just stay away from those 'Negative' members and continue posting the way you like.

We're not being negative, we're being honest. We would have congratulated you had you have beaten the game a few days after it was released. But no, by doing this, all you're wanting are people to stroke your delicate ego. I've beaten San Andreas several times, but you don't see me spamming to get people to give me kudos.

Don't come to us saying this is a negative place. We're just saying it's silly to make a topic for every time you've completed something in a GTA game. Is it that much to complain about? San Andreas is a long game but it's not necessary to make a topic saying you finished it. You did the same thing in the Vice City section. We know you're new so just live and learn so something like this doesn't happen.

He wants us to make him feel important for beating a three-year old game. A game thousands of other people have beaten before him.

He also throws out useless facts about his life that have absolutely no relevance to the conversation at hand. Yay, he recently bought an twenty dollar action game and a seven-year old, $150 gaming console. Whoopdie-do, he works 60 hours a week.

Who really gives a shit about your personal life? Just like who really gives a shit that you beat a game most people have beaten before you.