The first Official Non-Official TGTAP Couple.

Spaz The Great

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You've never met.

Ok yeah that is a good reason

2. Neither one of you know if the other is really who they say they are.

Well I am because of course my address and other such details can be found by looking at WHOIS records on all my domains i own. If i was pretending then I would be easily found out wouldn't I, If I was an old perverted man then i'd most likely be in jail now. But im not.

If Claudia isn't who she really says she is then it's been fucking well thought out.

3. You are only 17.... 16? Whatever.....

So what? generally people will have relationships from age 14 upwards, age doesnt have anything to do with it, you're struggling for reasons.

4. I've ran out of reasons.

I thought you would

omg im just diggin myself into an even deeper hole here :bashhead:

what i meant was, stop talking about saying we might not be who we say we are, and dont call me sad either, just celebrate us or something, im not sure why though, someone else should get a girl to come here and randomly start a relationship, perhaps with Spaz (dunno if you have a gf at the moment)

perhaps with Spaz (dunno if you have a gf at the moment)

Does it really matter? :lol:

But, no, I don't. Don't prefer going out with people myself. I happen too like that whole Friends with Benefits, and open relationships. :lol: Those have gotten me past the last year. :thumbsup:

But if it's for the sake of the second Official Non-Official TGTAP Couple, then I'm up for it.