What do you want to be when your older?

Red_91

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you have to revise a lot, I usually revise if its something serious but never revise when its a mock, well sometimes but not as much, don't think it will be a hinderence like but Im going into year 11 and its going to be hard work.

I think I want to be an accountant of Business Agent/Advisor or something like that.

Yeah you have to revise a lot, I usually revise if its something serious but never revise when its a mock, well sometimes but not as much, don't think it will be a hinderence like but Im going into year 11 and its going to be hard work.

I think I want to be an accountant of Business Agent/Advisor or something like that.

Mock are a peice of piss, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take them seriously. It's as near to ther eal thing as you're gonna get, and if you get used to going into that wxam hall and spending 30mins on you paper and the rest sleeping (did i say that out loud? :P) then you wont get anywhere, trust me.

i want to be good at counterstrike without haxing or autosniping.

Professional gamer?

Look out Fatal1ty!

If you dunno who that is, the GTFO. Prize for the first one to post his real name.

But yeah, PS3P, exam hall boredom... I just sleep or play with myself or others doodle on like my resource sheet, or any other spare paper they give you.

As far as jobs are concerned, i would like very much to go into AutoArt, like airbrushishing/decaling cars... Take alot of hard work and skill, but i think i'm up to it.

i want to be good at counterstrike without haxing or autosniping.

Professional gamer?

Look out Fatal1ty!

If you dunno who that is, the GTFO. Prize for the first one to post his real name.

But yeah, PS3P, exam hall boredom... I just sleep or play with myself or others doodle on like my resource sheet, or any other spare paper they give you.

As far as jobs are concerned, i would like very much to go into AutoArt, like airbrushishing/decaling cars... Take alot of hard work and skill, but i think i'm up to it.

If our school doodle on papers we get in to real trouble. Some exams are just far too long and some like English Exams are that long but you have to write so much so your and starts to hurt, its a pain if its long and short.

Some exams are actually just too long, I had to sit in for a business studies exam for 2 hours and I finished the paper in 55 minutes and I got an A*, so no companits there I was that board for the rest of the exam I was counting bricks thats how bored I was.

Wait until A Levels :P Some exams are three hours straight where I had to write 4 essays.

Some exams are actually just too long, I had to sit in for a business studies exam for 2 hours and I finished the paper in 55 minutes and I got an A*, so no companits there I was that board for the rest of the exam I was counting bricks thats how bored I was.

Wait until A Levels :P Some exams are three hours straight where I had to write 4 essays.

Im scared already :(

You can listen to music in our school. But then you first have to give your exam paper in.

But our country would say that distracts others who haven't finished.

Johnathan Wendel, lol

Here exam times are far to short. Never can finish Maths or Greek.. We get 40 minutes.

And 6 to 7 is IMO not all that high.. Just passable.

Anyone here who'd want to go to the MIT?

That shows me, then.. I though it was Tom wendell, hehe, shows how much i know.... Wikipedia owns me... heh here is you prize....

,,,^..^,,, <----- Cat looking over fence.... Meeeeeooooaaaaaw!