What do you want to be when your older?

Red_91

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to do with making videogames, but nothing liek that here in Humboldt, closest places with game companies may be San Francisco and I have no idea if they're there. Hell something with cars sounds great too, and acting.....I have no idea I guess, which feels shi**y to me with everyone at school having a goal.

• 3 weeks later...
Graphic Designer, been for interviews at a couple of places so far, but they haven't got back to me yet :(

Though they didn't even request to see any of the practical work i'd actually done... Gits.

To quote myself... I now have enrolled in college, and i'm doing a diploma in Graphic Design. Just you wait..My sigs will be 73h 1337!

And i get free college gym membership! Goodbye Flab!

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm interested in doing creative things involving computers such as, graphic design, creating models for games, programming games, creating websites for companies, I'm also interested in becoming a musician, as I play guitar, bass and can do a tiny bit of drums. :)

I'm trying much harder in school now, as I want to get tons of GCSEs..:)

Well I don't want to be anything as I'm a looser.

My own mother once said I was a piece of trash.

I truly am no good.

I am in no way an addition to modern society whatsoever.

I would like to be involved in the games industry, music. But I'm just a sad looser who'll spend his life on bars alchol and shit. I never done anything right.