VIRUS FOUND HERE AT TGTAP

awkook

I downloaded two things here at the gta place from the gta SA downloads, which were gta 53+ trainer..virus...and the gta money trainer..i was scanning my computer and found those files as a virus! so everybody should delete those files and dont download them if you haven't! if you dont believe me thats your fault if your computer gets messed up.

I downloaded two things here at the gta place from the gta SA downloads, which were gta 53+ trainer..virus...and the gta money trainer..i was scanning my computer and found those files as a virus! so everybody should delete those files and dont download them if you haven't! if you dont believe me thats your fault if your computer gets messed up.

Alternatively, the files are not viruses themselves, but have ,malicious code attatched to them... Fool, and surely if the virus scanner finds them it can delete them?

OMG LETS BLOW THIS OUT OF ALL PROPORTION!

Edit: This shouldn't be in the SA section. Rather in 'Suggestions, help and feedback', or w/e it's called.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Print screen of said virus please. Upload screenshot somewhere and post it here. Otherwise I'm gonna say, like everyone else who posts stuff like this, is imply misreading what their software is saying.

ok here, but im now not sure that if these are the original viruses caz they could of got infected by another file but..heres the pic viruspj1.jpg

That is NOT a virus. READ what it says. It just thinks it's a KEYLOGGER.

Of course it LOGS your KEYSTROKES. It's a trainer! It has to, that's it's job.

it's calling it a trojan virus! thats not too good now...

A trojan virus is a type of malware that pretends to be a legit one, but has crap added to it in order to damage your PC. Trojans are so named because it is a digital form of trickery, much like what the Greeks did to the Trojans, by giving a wooden horse as a peace offering; little did the Trojans know that the horse will lead to their ultimate pwnage, hence the term... I suggest that scan anything that you download to your home turf to prevent any malware infections...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie