drug dealers

bvs21

Whenever you are in Los Santos, you can make quick and easy money by killing drug dealers all over LS. Along with a handgun, each dealer will usually have around $2000. Not bad for a start. I also believe prostitutes drop a big chunk of money.

Edited by bvs21

Whenever you are in Los Santos, you can make quick and easy money by killing drug dealers all over LS. Along with a handgun, each dealer will usually have around $2000. Not bad for a start. I also believe prostitutes drop a big chunk of money.

However, both of these NPC's will shoot back.

And Drug dealers are more common after 'Return to LS'

Some prostitutes drop harldy any cash, the amount varies greatly. However, some of them are only armed w/ knives, and easy to take from long range.

Easiest way to eliminate both Prostitutes and Dealers is to perform a stealth kill.

Plus passing pimping mission means prostitutes pay you, but we all knew that, didn't we?

Yes, I already knew this when first started playing the game. Killing all those Drug Dealers get you alot of money, but sometimes they can attack back whenever you're targeting them with or without a weapon. It's best to find a knife and sneak behind him. Just don't talk with him or else CJ will give him a warning to leave the area, or that he's going to kill him.

Prostitutes don't really carry that much money, mainly around $100 to $200 but not too many unless you've had sex with the same Prostitutes alot of times. Make sure you got something like a bat or a gun with you because sometimes they can be unpredictable when you attack them, sometimes they carry even a gun with them than just a knife.