The Sims 2 and the expansion packs

gtasmodder

Hi everyone this gtasmodder,

Over thlast few weeks i broght the sims duxelxe, and i broght the sims 2 and most of their expansions packs. does any one play the sims and/or the sims 2? we'll i do play them

lets talk, show videos , and don't forget about pictures.

I swear there is already a topic for this.

I do have the game, installed my PC, but i lent the disc to a friend, and he never gave me my disc back. I think he sold it for drugs/booze.fags. What a gimp. Though i do love that game. The things where they bototm out on asiration pisses me off.

What about having some sort of content in the first post if you want this to be the the Sims 2 topic.

IMO the Sims Expansions suck. You buy the game 50 EUR, and then EA still releases like 7 other expansions for 40 EUR each so just getting your collection complete is going to cost you a whopping 330 EUR. That should be a crime!

I have the Sims 2 for the PC, PS2 and the PSP. The expansion packs I have are University and Nightlife.

I personally don't think the expansion packs are a waste of money because they give a lot of extra stuff and give you more things to do in the game. But currently I don't have the game installed because I need as much memory as I could get.

I just can't wait for Sims 3 for the PS3...I hope you could have multiple levels for your house and I hope that there isn't a limit on how much furniture you could have on/in your property.

Let's see. I own The Sims 2 for the Xbox and PC, as well as all of the EPs and SPs, excluding Happy Holiday Stuff. I can't find that anywhere.

Price comparison:

The Sims Complete Collection - $40

The Sims 2 and 9 EPs/SPs - $270

Jesus Christ...

Wait until Sims 3 comes out, then the Sims 2 Collection will only cost $40. Everything is expensive when it first comes out...I thought everyone knew that. Hell, I found Max Payne 2 at Gamestop the other day for only $2... new...I couldn't turn that down.

Let's see. I own The Sims 2 for the Xbox and PC, as well as all of the EPs and SPs, excluding Happy Holiday Stuff. I can't find that anywhere.

Price comparison:

The Sims Complete Collection - $40

The Sims 2 and 9 EPs/SPs - $270

Wait until Sims 3 comes out, then the Sims 2 Collection will only cost $40. Everything is expensive when it first comes out...I thought everyone knew that. Hell, I found Max Payne 2 at Gamestop the other day for only $2... new...I couldn't turn that down.

Jesus Christ...

Yeah, but the Sims 2 Complete Collection probably won't come out until 2010. I'm not waiting three years just to play a game at a bargain bin price, UNLESS I already missed out on it, just like the first Sims game.

Well, I'm kind of mixed with this. Yes, technically its a great game and an improvement of the first, but it does not have the charm The Sims had.

See it like this, let's take the Mini Cooper. Yes, the new one is better, more spacious, faster more practical, but nowhere near as important as the original Austin Mini.

See what I mean?