new wanted system

i heard that is you shoot or kill just one person, you will get three wanted stars. that sounds a little frustrating, i hope they have a cheat for that cause i cant help it if i hit someone while going 120 down an alley.

It's two, i thought.

and don't be a wuus and use cheats, that's just pussying out, to put it nicely. Play the frikin game properly, it's supposed to be realistic, are you afraid of the challenge?

I though this already got posted (Correct me if i'm wrong)

i heard that is you shoot or kill just one person, you will get three wanted stars. that sounds a little frustrating, i hope they have a cheat for that cause i cant help it if i hit someone while going 120 down an alley.

It's two, i thought.

and don't be a wuus and use cheats, that's just pussying out, to put it nicely. Play the frikin game properly, it's supposed to be realistic, are you afraid of the challenge?

I though this already got posted (Correct me if i'm wrong)

i wont pussy out, i like getting wanted when im in the ood, its just the accidents that get me a little discouraged.

the only difference with shooting to kill is that it's called murder. when you kill someone on mistake its called manslaghter or in the hit someone while driving case, hit and run.

the only difference with shooting to kill is that it's called murder. when you kill someone on mistake its called manslaghter or in the hit someone while driving case, hit and run.

Well, you can also run over someone unintentionally when a car knocks you off the road or something or when you're just driving on the road on purpose to start a killing spree.

i hate people who are anti cheats. cheats to finish the game is bad, but cheats when your just trying to do something and dont want the cops is fine, you can turn them back on later.

FYI, not anti-cheats, i agree with your views entirley, if it's for the purposes of sheer fun, then it's harmless. I just don't like those who use them (some compulsively) just to get to the end of the game before someone else.

OT

No matter how adcanced the AI is gonna be, i don't think it will be able to rationalize betwwen murder and manslaughter. Though i do hope that, say you hit someone in a car doing 10 miles an hour, just having pulled off. 1/2 star wanted level. But if you blast down a straight road, going near to 200, and break someone's femurs in half, smash their face against your hood, obliterate their spine, and dislocate their head from their neck.... 3/4 stars... Like the points system in ye olde GTA's, low speed collision = 10 pts, high speed collision = 100pts (or w/e they are)

I'd like if when you had a wanted level you could hide in shadows like in The Warriors or in closets like the Bully. It would be cool to do things to distract the cops so you can get away. Little things like that would help alot.

hey you know what thats the best thing iev heard so far. i would like that, cause im tired of the cops folling me every where i go in the game.