Сorrupted future mod

Dr.Dbl-Gee

To make the Vice City Corrupted Future Mod sounded as a good idea to us, but to make this possible we still need help in : scripting, moddeling ( as many members as possible ).

We already have 3 members : 2 mappers and 1 audio editor. We need help in creating new buildings more than moddeling cars, because we can download them from sites anyway, we already have a few models, but to create original vehicles would be alot better. We already did some work and we can soon publish the first beta version of our mod, without scripting but with a new map, new vehicles, weapons and audio.

We are happy to welcome any new members to our team. If you are interested visit: http://www.corruptedfuture.3dn.ru.our site is in Russian and English. We have a few screenshots of our mod on our site and i posted a few here. Also you can contact me by my email: [email protected]

hope you join us, thank you :D

post-11833-1185917464_thumb.jpg

post-11833-1185917561_thumb.jpg

post-11833-1185917743_thumb.jpg

To make the Vice City Corrupted Future Mod sounded as a good idea to us, but to make this possible we still need help in : scripting, moddeling ( as many members as possible ).

We already have 3 members : 2 mappers and 1 audio editor. We need help in creating new buildings more than moddeling cars, because we can download them from sites anyway, we already have a few models, but to create original vehicles would be alot better. We already did some work and we can soon publish the first beta version of our mod, without scripting but with a new map, new vehicles, weapons and audio.

We are happy to welcome any new members to our team. If you are interested visit: http://www.corruptedfuture.3dn.ru.our site is in Russian and English. We have a few screenshots of our mod on our site and i posted a few here. Also you can contact me by my email: [email protected]

You might want permission from the authors if you're going to include them in a group mod. Just a thought. Plus you'll have to credit them all in the readme or w/e, it's tactless otherwise.

And advertising? Meh, it's borderline.

Thats great! just tell us what you wanna do. Join our site and there we can discuss our progress. There might be a little problem with our site cuz the registration is in russian. ill just tell u the fields in order and just fill them in in our site ( ill give u the regestration link: http://corruptedfuture.3dn.ru/index/3-0-0 )

Here are the fields in order, fill 'em in on da site:

1st field: Логин - login name*

2nd field: Пароль - password*

3rd field: Пароль (подтверждение) - confirm password*

4th field: Полное имя - Full name*

5th field: E-mail адрес - E-mail adress*

6th field: Домашняя страница - homepage (optional) Then just registrate by clicking <регистрация>

if any questions feel free to ask

7th field: ICQ (optional)

8th field: Дата рождения - Birth date (optional)

9th field: Ваш пол - gender (optional)

10th field: F**k it, u dont need it

11th field: Avatar (www.adress)

12th field: Код - security code*

You might want permission from the authors if you're going to include them in a group mod. Just a thought. Plus you'll have to credit them all in the readme or w/e, it's tactless otherwise.

damn... you have a point. Ill try to solve this problem but i dont think it will be too much of a problem. But thank you anyway. :D

damn... you have a point. Ill try to solve this problem but i dont think it will be too much of a problem. But thank you anyway. :D

Ok man, you should atleast consider it, i'm just trying to help :)