Img_tool 2.0

aly

Start here, the modding guide at the top of the modding page. Read through & see if you missed something & double check

the README file that should have come w/ the tool. If you're still hung up, post back in this topic.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5959

STEP 1: ALWAYS BACKUP ANY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!!

Take a minute to check out the forum rules & look at the layout of the forum. Welcome & good luck.

Start here, the modding guide at the top of the modding page. Read through & see if you missed something & double check

the README file that should have come w/ the tool. If you're still hung up, post back in this topic.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5959

STEP 1: ALWAYS BACKUP ANY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!!

Take a minute to check out the forum rules & look at the layout of the forum. Welcome & good luck.

Yea but i just dont get it how do i backup i kno how to extract a file but should i extract to desktop andhow come i always get an acces denied?

If you haven't already, rightclick on the ROCKSTAR folder & un-check READ ONLY.

I think it's okay to extract to desktop, but I'm not sure (It's been awhile since I did IMG editing).

To backup the file, you make a new folder called BACKUP in the same folder as the one you want to edit, for example

your GTA3.IMG. Copy the un-edited file into the BACKUP folder.

If you haven't already, rightclick on the ROCKSTAR folder & un-check READ ONLY.

I think it's okay to extract to desktop, but I'm not sure (It's been awhile since I did IMG editing).

To backup the file, you make a new folder called BACKUP in the same folder as the one you want to edit, for example

your GTA3.IMG. Copy the un-edited file into the BACKUP folder.

omg dude i did but when i go back to check its still has that little block in the read me place and every singe freakkin time i try to rename oor replace or delete a file using img tool it still says file acces denied and every time i start img from my desktop says failed to set data for " what the **** does that mean sry just really frustrated a p/ssed off