stealth

justhes

maybe they oughta put the manhunt stealth, but w/ less violence, because it would make another sued GTA game

or splinter cell, where your enemies are smart, and they could tell from a little small footsteps voice that someone is near them, and security cameras, i hope they put security cameras which can be shot to deactivate it

• 3 weeks later...

actually, i think that's a good idea, sneak up on enemies and make 'em sleep, and i like "accidents happen" hitman kind of kill

btw, it spelled Chloroform, not cloriform ^_^

to think of it, it should be situational like hitman, where people always have something to do, and we could choose our kill, that'll be fun, and unlike hitman, we could just shoot around if we got stressed :P

The stealth Idea seems good. I know that on San Andreas, they only included a few features like that, which were hiding in the dark, and sneaking from behind and using your knife to preform a stealth kill. As well not to forgot, the burglary missions were almost the same, except that you couldn't kill anyone or you'd get caught. If they were going to put new Stealth features, they also should place sneaking features as well.

To me, I think leaning against a wall would be a good idea, so you don't get seen if the enemy is looking the way you're facing. Also, on certain missions were sneaking is included, you push the analog stick gently to sneak. That wouldn't be a bad idea if you're going to sneak behind someone. Also, not to forget, if you're in a forest environment, you can use the colour of your clothing to hide in bushes, trees or grass were ever you are.

Now thats pretty good.

The stealth Idea seems good. I know that on San Andreas, they only included a few features like that, which were hiding in the dark, and sneaking from behind and using your knife to preform a stealth kill. As well not to forgot, the burglary missions were almost the same, except that you couldn't kill anyone or you'd get caught. If they were going to put new Stealth features, they also should place sneaking features as well.

To me, I think leaning against a wall would be a good idea, so you don't get seen if the enemy is looking the way you're facing. Also, on certain missions were sneaking is included, you push the analog stick gently to sneak. That wouldn't be a bad idea if you're going to sneak behind someone. Also, not to forget, if you're in a forest environment, you can use the colour of your clothing to hide in bushes, trees or grass were ever you are.

Now thats pretty good.

whoa, that would be kinda like metal gear solid now wouldn't it? :lol: , i think you are thinking about SA man, don't forget that LC didn't have any trees except in the park, and that place would be very much crowded even in the night

but i like your idea, i hope in the next GTA, they will add that

leaning againts the wall is already confirmed right? like taking cover leaning thing? i hope the stealth systems will be at best when i play GTA IV, so my other idea is to use any available environment, like when there's a broken pipe, take it and hit him w/ it, and i hope whether we ran out of bullets or not, we can still use our guns to bash people instead of just shooting them

Now thats pretty good.

whoa, that would be kinda like metal gear solid now wouldn't it? :lol: , i think you are thinking about SA man, don't forget that LC didn't have any trees except in the park, and that place would be very much crowded even in the night

but i like your idea, i hope in the next GTA, they will add that

leaning againts the wall is already confirmed right? like taking cover leaning thing? i hope the stealth systems will be at best when i play GTA IV, so my other idea is to use any available environment, like when there's a broken pipe, take it and hit him w/ it, and i hope whether we ran out of bullets or not, we can still use our guns to bash people instead of just shooting them

Yes, I love MGS3. :P Thats why I think if they have this, it would be more different than it was in San Andreas, but you'd expect that to happen in IV.

All u ppl expecting a lot from IV as u all do from movies or real life...but seriously speaking i like what u all expect but its a little too much from a game....no controversies

But if you think about it, wouldn't you want to see alot from this game? I would want to. The game will have alot more than just the stealth feature itself. More like Interrogation's and stalking the enemy.

I'm also making a little wishlist up, ain't I? Best post this in The Wishlist! :lol:

Yeah I think the stealth should Improve the one in SA wasnt that really realistic cause i mean c'mon people don't just walk up behind people and cut their necks its unrealistic but I like Chloroform Idea. It was also unrealistic how if you hide in dark spots no one sees you. In real life if that happened the guards would at least notice something.

It was also unrealistic how if you hide in dark spots no one sees you. In real life if that happened the guards would at least notice something.

I don't see how that's entirely unrealistic. I mean, if you hide in a dark spot and someone else is there, the person doesn't know they're there until he hears something from the one hiding.

Yes, he does. I also thought up a few things in a another forum recently and decided to post it. Here's some of them:

Here are some of mine:

• Throughout Missions wherever you have to sneak, you have to gently move the analog stick to stalk.

• Whenever you're sneaking about, you have to make sure that there's no junk in the way, so none of the enemies can here you.

• With stealth being implemented in the game, I think that if it's going to be a night job, Shadows and dark area's could be used for hiding.

• Whenever you get caught in the mission, guards would attack you and try to kill you. So If you run away, and hide in a place where none of the guards can see you, they would be more careful and check the area when they feel like it so it would make it more harder for the player.

• Whenever you're behind a enemy, you should be able to interrogate with the enemy. Whether you're looking for something or trying to take cover, a guard would be a possible back up for you.

• If you interrogate with them, they should give you types of hints.

• If you leave a dead or knocked out body, the guard will run for help and get another guard to search the area with him.

I know that all of this has been already implemented on another game, but I'd like to see most of this in IV.

Whenever you get caught in the mission, guards would attack you and try to kill you. So If you run away, and hide in a place where none of the guards can see you, they would be more careful and check the area when they feel like it so it would make it more harder for the player.

They always do.

• Whenever you're behind a enemy, you should be able to interrogate with the enemy. Whether you're looking for something or trying to take cover, a guard would be a possible back up for you.

You mean a human shield?

I know that all of this has been already implemented on another game, but I'd like to see most of this in IV.

Yeah, we all love Hitman :thumbsup: