VCS Elements in the Next GTA

ZEI

SA on PSP...

They'd have to really gut SA to fit on a PSP.

PS2 (& X-box) is pretty much done, so those probably won't happen either.

The next visit to San Andreas will be bigger than the original.

i heard somewhere that there'll be a PSP 2, so it's a possibility, and PS2 & XBOX is still alive, barely, most of my friends still have them

SA on PSP...

i heard somewhere that there'll be a PSP 2, so it's a possibility, and PS2 & XBOX is still alive, barely, most of my friends still have them

True. But it is merely being slimlined, not power increase for us. So i think LSS or SFS or LVS is more conceicvable than SAS... Got that?

Acronyms FTW!

SA on PSP...

True. But it is merely being slimlined, not power increase for us. So i think LSS or SFS or LVS is more conceicvable than SAS... Got that?

Acronyms FTW!

maybe they'll release it per-series, first LSS, then SFS, and LVS for the ending, and for the PS2 version, they all mix into one

If there is a SAS with all three cities, there should be a feature where you could take a taxi or the train to each city. You would pay a fare to get to each city and this would save a lot of time. However, this would be optional. You could still travel to the small towns in countryside and desert, just like in the original SA.

That would be crap, no seriously it would. This isn't like the PS1. They should be able to fit everything in, but can the PSP take it all in? I don't see how unless they've actually changed the city and made even smaller. It would be more easier if they thought of making a newer city and a unique name than just naming it one of previous cities and then placing the 'stories' at the end.

They might not even place San Andreas on the PSP. But I'd like to see them do so if they can.

if there is one there could be more then one disc like PS1 did

You make no sense. Like TM said, this isn't the PS1 and imagine changing a UMD every time you enter a different city in San Andreas. I doubt it's even possible to do that and if it was, it would get annoying.

That would be crap, no seriously it would. This isn't like the PS1. They should be able to fit everything in, but can the PSP take it all in? I don't see how unless they've actually changed the city and made even smaller. It would be more easier if they thought of making a newer city and a unique name than just naming it one of previous cities and then placing the 'stories' at the end.

They might not even place San Andreas on the PSP. But I'd like to see them do so if they can.

Most of the size in San Andreas was the radio (not talking about landmass) so if Rockstar cut down on the number of songs on a radio station, then the PSP can take it. The amount of radio files, I see, took more space than the landmass of San Andreas.

• 1 month later...
The only problem in San Andreas was the wasted land (countryside and desert). If there was a SAS, I would hope they reduced the size of San Andreas. However, keep the cities the same size. Honestly, since when does GTA take place in the middle of nowhere?

the countryside was one of the things i loved about sa 3 and vc got annoying because there was too much buildings and crap

SA on PSP...

Yeah, it's called rumors, dude. And by the time a PSP2 would be released, they probably wouldn't want to be bothered rehashing a game that old. And a PS2 and Xbox are dying really fast((and y'know, have been for like over a year now)), even with the tiny amount of games being released for them.

The only problem in San Andreas was the wasted land (countryside and desert). If there was a SAS, I would hope they reduced the size of San Andreas. However, keep the cities the same size. Honestly, since when does GTA take place in the middle of nowhere?

Dude, the countryside was pretty fucking cool for driving and such.

if there is one there could be more then one disc like PS1 did

No.... That would be way more hassle than it's worth.

Something like Los Santos stories or something would be good. Although They could do all of San Andreas I think if they used a duel layer UMD. Maybe not all, but most.

Actually, there's already a dual-layer UMD; it's the 1.8GB disc used in VCS and LCS. A single-layer platter can only hold 900MB of information. If you really want to cram all of San Andreas in a UMD, it's either you have to develop a better PSP, get rid of the wasted land, or reduce graphics quality...

If they wanted to do a SAS, ArtSweet's idea makes the most sense from a "marketing" point of view. Do the work once &

release it 3 times, once for each city. Seeing a GTA w/ an open map from the beginning would be a welcomed change, it's

the one thing I don't like about GTA.

In LS you could play as Sweet or CJ in the events that led to his leaving LS, or the brother Brian.

In SF a younger Woozie (before an accident blinded him), or get Truth's back story.

LV could give Kent Paul a go, or even the mis-adventures of Rosenburg.

SAS could be a fond farewell to the PS2 & if broke up into 3 episodes should run on the PSP okay.