Hooo Rah! Rocket Launchers are in

7.62mm

Didn't Rockstar announce that there would be some returning characters? I could have sworn I read that in a topic in the News section.

I thought so too, that it would take place sometime after GTA3. However, if you read the article mentioned above, you will find out that GTA4 is not based on old characters, old storylines or even stores (ammu-nation) . Even though it's a shame, this also leads to a brand new GTA experience.

Yeah ppl, A new GTA experience with only lil' or no interference of older characters will prove to be more interesting too, A totally different story line wud obviously rock....

However, the old gangs of Liberty "if put in" wud also prove nice and u kno i too want Tommy back man,he's just Rocking in the good old voice of Liota, but i don't want him to be an enemey / the person who has to die, but a friend of Niko or a Mafia for whom Niko will work for.

Now as y'aal kno from the trailer its kinda movie experience as we had in NFS Carbon...i think....anyways, can't wait longer for the game to arrive on PC console.....hope y'all are in the pink of health

Edited by TOXIC

Didn't Rockstar announce that there would be some returning characters? I could have sworn I read that in a topic in the News section.

I thought so too, that it would take place sometime after GTA3. However, if you read the article mentioned above, you will find out that GTA4 is not based on old characters, old storylines or even stores (ammu-nation) . Even though it's a shame, this also leads to a brand new GTA experience.

No I was saying I read that there were in another article. That's why I'm confused right now. I'll try to find it.

I think this might have been where I read that, but it only said it was "very possible"...not positive.

:'(

Edited by Original GTA Master

Just thinking in LCS (1998), there were ferries and in GTA3 (2001) there wasn't any ferries at all, now in 2007 in GTAIV, the is ferries, wonder how they returned and maybe O'Donnovan is still the mayor.

Anyway nice info there, seems that the soundtrack is nice, which I like to hear. Cartoony feeling has gond which is good.

Well dey have da old Binco cloths shop in GTA IV u can see it 2nd trailer

Edited by Baron