[VC] Underrated

Mr.Magic

Greetings my fellow gta fans! :) Me and my friend "Bliss", from gtastunting, have just released this stunting collaboration to great reviews! It's been put on the TGAhq.com and GTAgaming front pages and put on the official Gtastunting youtube account! (Thanks to Torque, Slim_trashman, Spoof and Kingjad) So I thought I'd share it with you! :D

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who have been supporting us throughout this long journey. We've had some major set-backs and bullshit going on during this project. That's why it's been taking so much time. I think we started sometime in February. There were times when I thought that this day would never come so I can say that I'm more than relieved to finally get this off my back. So without no further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you, UNDERRATED! :headbang: *pew pew fireworks*

FileFront || Streaming+Download

(The credit song is weird in the streaming version. I tried to fix it but I think it's cus it's at another bitrate then the rest of the video. Just another reason for downloading, eh?) :)

Megaupload

TGA

More links coming soon!

I'm responsible for the editing. Me and Bliss did the stunts, along with 2 guest stunts, surprise! Since we started it so long ago I cannot be a 100% sure of if everything is new, but as far as I've been keeping up with stunting I think it is.

Big thanks in advance to everyone who takes time off to watch this!

Wow. Once again, i must say this is becoming more common amongst stunt videos, but the editing stole the show once more.

The stunts were really well done, the special guest stunts coulda been a little more outrageous, but who am i to judge?

Really well done guys. 9.5/10 - On the basis of god-like editing. And a pretty good soundtrack...

Wow. Once again, i must say this is becoming more common amongst stunt videos, but the editing stole the show once more.

The stunts were really well done, the special guest stunts coulda been a little more outrageous, but who am i to judge?

Really well done guys. 9.5/10 - On the basis of god-like editing. And a pretty good soundtrack...

Thanks mate! ^^

who did the editing? i really like the double Tommy idea, like show both skins

Me. :)

Oh man that was definitely the best VC stund vid ive ever seen, and one of the greatest stunt vids overall. The editing was awesome especially in the beginning. Some stunts were just WHOA!!! like the one that started as a stoppie, continud as a slide on a fence and ended on a boat.

stunts 9/10

editing 9/10

music 8/10

well done :thumbsup:

Nice I really liked it...I like your previous videos too...do you stunt SA btw?Cause I think I saw one video with you in SA.

Yeah I do sometimes and that video was probably "High Above". Although I'm not really active in SA, I just bust stunts for community videos and such.

Cheers for the comments DareDevil and QuickDeath. :D

As everyone else said....

THE VIDEO BROKE THE HELL OUTTA EVERY OTHER VC VID...

U ALL ROCK, GUYS...

THE BEST INTRO..TH BEST SKINS...THE BEST STUNTS...

I SPECIALLY LIKED YOUR GRIND, THE ONE U DID ON A BROKEN FENCE NEAR AIRPORT...THE IDEA OF USING INFERNUS ON IT AS A BUMP TO CONTINUE THE GRIND WAS OFF THE HOOK....

KEEP IT GOING BABE....YEAH