GTA: Manila crew is looking for modders

• 1 month later...

Whats the software you use for making this model cars! I can make a jeepney?

just lend me some software!

HUckleberry Email me for infos man! what things are needed, im a photoshop user! not really a modder but im willing to try! i wanted to help you guys make this game! just let me know and i'll see what i can do!

Edited by *CeL

Whats the software you use for making this model cars! I can make a jeepney?

just lend me some software!

HUckleberry Email me for infos man! what things are needed, im a photoshop user! not really a modder but im willing to try! i wanted to help you guys make this game! just let me know and i'll see what i can do!

Thanks for the info, homie, I appreciate that... :lol:

• 2 months later...

Greetings!

Hey this is a nice idea the good old manila in one of the best game i played... Just to clear things up, is this GTA: Manila or GTA: Metro Manila? there's a big difference between "Manila" & "Metro Manila"... When you say "Manila" it is only a place in "Metro Manila" and when you say "Metro Manila" it is Quezon City, Manila, Novaliches, Caloocan, Pasay, Pasig, Novatas, Malabon, etc. as a whole... (pwede bang magtagalog na lng dito?)...

Next, I've you are still looking for skinners & modders... I know a lot about Metro Manila (especially around Quezon City), I also love GTA and would definitely like to help BUT I don't know how to mod or to skins BUT I'm willing to learn... I'm a Computer Technician & Lay-out Artist by profession, I have a background in Turbo C, VB6, 3D Max (very little), Flash (still learning) but I do a lot of InDesign & PhotoShop, I also do a lot of Video Editing... I can also share some clips & images of Metro Manila, if you want history or background of the place (any place) I can help with you that....

Actually, I already once tried to mod. I tried to mood C&C Generals Zero Hour, I tried to change some of vehicles, background music, taunts, maps & even AI, and it was a failure, one - because of lack of softwares (especially those .bik, .vox files), two - insufficient knowledge, but I did create some maps & scripts for those maps using the map editor...

Any help that I can contribute, pls PM or email me: [email protected]

God Bless & More Power

Greetings!

Hey this is a nice idea the good old manila in one of the best game i played... Just to clear things up, is this GTA: Manila or GTA: Metro Manila? there's a big difference between "Manila" & "Metro Manila"... When you say "Manila" it is only a place in "Metro Manila" and when you say "Metro Manila" it is Quezon City, Manila, Novaliches, Caloocan, Pasay, Pasig, Novatas, Malabon, etc. as a whole... (pwede bang magtagalog na lng dito?)...

Next, I've you are still looking for skinners & modders... I know a lot about Metro Manila (especially around Quezon City), I also love GTA and would definitely like to help BUT I don't know how to mod or to skins BUT I'm willing to learn... I'm a Computer Technician & Lay-out Artist by profession, I have a background in Turbo C, VB6, 3D Max (very little), Flash (still learning) but I do a lot of InDesign & PhotoShop, I also do a lot of Video Editing... I can also share some clips & images of Metro Manila, if you want history or background of the place (any place) I can help with you that....

Actually, I already once tried to mod. I tried to mod C&C Generals Zero Hour, I tried to change some of vehicles, background music, taunts, maps & even AI, and it was a failure, one - because of lack of softwares (especially those .bik, .vox files), two - insufficient knowledge, but I did create some maps & scripts for those maps using the map editor...

Any help that I can contribute, pls PM or email me: [email protected]

God Bless & More Power

Nice... Welcome to the forums, 'tol... Don't worry, although it's a bit hard to recreate Manila in full 3D, we're into starting this mod one step at a time... You can make billboards in Photoshop, and convert the JPEGs and stuff into GTA-compatible textures... I was planning to make the mod as light on system resources as possible; most of the car mods that you can use for SA are high on polygons, which can bog down your PC, unless if you feed it with more high-end hardware. You can do the intro video if you want to, since you're good at video editing... I'll do some research and minor texture work...

Regarding the tools used in modding, they're all for free, you can get them at the Downloads section...