Entrance 2 blue hell!

hey look what i found in the PS2, im not sure if it works 4 PC and Xbox so sorry if im bring up old news and what not, but i might not be here 4 a while cause the snow is freezing my cable outside ma house so here is the instructions:

first go 2 the subway near the airport at Shoreside Vale. wait 4 the train 2 come and go into the first train entrance near the front of the train. when u get in, get out and ur on top of the thing. U should see a white thing near u, walk up there and jump to the middle of the thing. Dont go north cause its not solid at that part. So go south and u begin ur jorney! :hi::hi::hi:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok, since they never posted the answer I guess I will.

YES, this DOES work on the PC version of the game.

Why bother with it? Well, using the rocket launcher you can blast cars ABOVE you (you can see the tail-lights, and at times even their shadows) and the choppers & cops can't get at you.

BUT BE WARNED - if you fall out of that area you'd better HAUL A** because the cops will be all over you faster than you can say sh**! (lol).

I actually set a record while in this area - 1 rocket caused 19 vehicles to explode in one hell of a chain reaction.