Milestone Posts

Chris

Congratulations all milestone-ee's. Just keep in mind that once you've hit 1000 posts, you need only post in the landmark topic if you've reached 2000, or 3000, or 4000 etc.

Good work lads. :)

...I'm pretty sure that rule was made because people kept posting here every 100 post. I think I've only posted here for my 2,000th post, 3000th post and now for my 3,500th post.

I personally find 500 significant being that I haven't been all that active lately.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3,000 posts - exactly half of TM on the same day! Without any spamming (not that you ever spam these days)

Also it appears you've been here almost exactly half the amount of time as me. I've been here 4.5 years, and you 2.5...

2.5 x 2 = 5.......

Aww... I missed my 9,000th.... However.... That's because I didn't realize I had 9,000 posts. Wow.

Aww... I missed my 9,000th.... However.... That's because I didn't realize I had 9,000 posts. Wow.

At least six thousand of your post are spam, so you only have, at the most, three thousand legit post...Which means I have more post than you. :awesome:

(I jokes) :P

EDIT: Is that gap too big? ^ :huh:

Edited by Gerard

3,000 posts - exactly half of TM on the same day! Without any spamming (not that you ever spam these days)

Also it appears you've been here almost exactly half the amount of time as me. I've been here 4.5 years, and you 2.5...

Yeah, that shows how active I was when I was a newbie on here. I guess half of my posts in total weren't spam (Excluding FFAG which I use visit alot).

And yeah, what a coincidence... :mellow: And Harwood, it ain't a big gap, but I wouldn't really do that, especially here.

2.5 x 2 = 5.......

Hey, just because he invented the English language doesn't mean he knows jack about math.

• 3 weeks later...

As I am posting right now I have achieved my 400th post.

Began Posting: About January 26th, 2009

Today: February 22nd, 2009

400 posts in under a month. Wow, I have work to do.

If I continued at 300 posts a month, I'd have ~3,400 by the end of this year. I post too much. :innocent:

If I continued at 300 posts a month, I'd have ~3,400 by the end of this year. I post too much. :innocent:

Not truly a perfect way to get your postcount up, especially from some incidents.

And not one of those 400 posts were spam. :rolleyes: Be proud of yourself, this is great achievement, bobray59.

And not one of those 400 posts were spam. :rolleyes: Be proud of yourself, this is great achievement, bobray59.

Absolutely. :bleh:

All 400 posts were very important to this site, and it would have likely ceased to exist should I had not began posting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...