New IV Release Date(s)

Jared

I'd post it as news, but nothings really official. :\ This is like one of those things you add to the bottom of news posts. :lol: Hmmm, I doubt we'll hear an official release date from Take-Two or Rockstar for a while, they wouldn't want to have to end up delaying it again... ;_;

Thanks for the heads up though Jared!

^ Enjoy your warn, idiot.

Amazon have gone with the latest possible release, while GameStop have gone with the earliest. So basically we have no idea. You may see unprofessional GTA sites such as GTAgaming.com post as fact that the March date is true. They say their "sources" clarified the date, yet they fail to cite them - lol. That's a telltale sign they have absolutely no fucking clue either.

As soon as we have an official date from Rockstar we will post it.

^ Enjoy your warn, idiot.

Amazon have gone with the latest possible release, while GameStop have gone with the earliest. So basically we have no idea. You may see unprofessional GTA sites such as GTAgaming.com post as fact that the March date is true. They say their "sources" clarified the date, yet they fail to cite them - lol. That's a telltale sign they have absolutely no fucking clue either.

As soon as we have an official date from Rockstar we will post it.

PlanetGTA says March also, which strikes me as odd as Jordan doesn't normally get things wrong. like you he is careful about what he makes public.

Yes I've since posted about that too.

The point is we don't know that March 4th is fact. Whereas gtagaming are claiming that. TGTAP and PlanetGTA are both saying March but with no specific date. That way we aren't spreading any misinformation if it turns out to not be March 4th.

This is what you learn after running a site for a number of years. GTAGaming is a good site but their new news posters are newbies to the job, which isn't their fault really, but they need to be a bit more cautious in their posts.

Yes I've since posted about that too.

The point is we don't know that March 4th is fact. Whereas gtagaming are claiming that. TGTAP and PlanetGTA are both saying March but with no specific date. That way we aren't spreading any misinformation if it turns out to not be March 4th.

This is what you learn after running a site for a number of years. GTAGaming is a good site but their new news posters are newbies to the job, which isn't their fault really, but they need to be a bit more cautious in their posts.

That was my point also, I wasn't condoning GTAGaming or other GTA sites, I was simple pointing out that there is some reasonable evidence that March is the month Take-Two has been telling retailers.

Good news post anyhow :).