Clark C. McClelland

Harwood Butcher

Recently I've came across a website that I've had saved into my favorites that I was unfamiliar with called Stargate Chronicles. An ex-NASA worker, Clark C. McClelland, runs this site. This site is about how the space agency knows about UFOs. When I went onto the site I read the following message.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

To all those accessing this exciting website:

I have been informed by many people that when they tried to enter my Stargate Chronicles website, that a message was received saying that the website was "forbidden". For those who have eventually accessed it, please inform me ASAP. I tried to send my website to seven Chinese Universities trying to locate a Professor who has had much interest in UFOlogy. All seven emails were "blocked" from receiving the Stargate Chronicles website. To those who believe that the Internet is FREE, this is evidence that it is NOT!

So, as instructed, I contacted McClelland via E-mail, to inform him that I was able to access his website and a day later he E-mailed me back urging me to read his site. So I began to read the intro to the site and found that he is a trained aerospace engineer with over 58 years experience in the fields of space science and UFO research. I found this some what strange that someone like this would urge me to read his website. So after I sent him back an E-mail telling him that I'm a believer in the possibilities of Extra Terrestrials he sent me yet another E-mailing simply saying, "Read it." After that I looked up his name on google and found that he's a pretty big name in UFOlogy, much like David Sereda, Bob Lazar, Hell even Dan Aykroyd. This makes me even more puzzled as to why he is urging me, a random person that randomly came across his website, to read his website. So go to his website and see if you could access it, I don't doubt you'll be able to because I was able to with no problem. Make sure you send him an E-mail letting him know what you thought of his site and post what you thought here as well...post what you sent him in the E-mail if you want.

I accessed with no problem at all.

And emailed...

It all makes sense though, and anyone who beleives this is farfetched.....

You want farfetched? Think about Christianity.

Sorry. But those of you who know me well enough will know my views re: the above... ^_^

I guess you don't believe in God...or you're Jewish...one of the two.

Anyways, back on topic.

This doesn't interest me but I just wanted to drop in and remind everyone, China = communist country. They censor the Internet from their citizens. That's a well known fact. Hell, in China, you can't even get on Wikipedia due to other points of view the government doesn't want people to read.

UFO's are obviously widely debated about - still strange their gov. would censor that but still. Not sure what his big fuss is all about. That's just the way things are, then again, no offence to him I'm sure he's a very knowledgeable man but he clearly doesn't have much web knowledge, you can tell from the MS Frontpage layout and poorly used colours etc.

So yeah, it's simply that he's trying to contact people in China that he believes everyone's getting the forbidden message. Perhaps you could point him towards an article on internet censorship in China. I'm sure he'll understand then. Sucks to be trying to contact people there though, for him I mean.

Sweet dude thanks for the site. I like that fringe shit. I loved the arguing above, and racism :). Some dude in here hates Jews, and some other dudes being an asshole by saying that someones beliefs are wrong and shouldn't be believed. I know everything about religion, but I don't tell someone to not believe in it because I think its "far fetched" or bullshit because if someone wants to believe in something, they can go on the fuck ahead because this is America where its free until the Freemasons stop you.

Edited by Ferret

And emailed...

Sorry. But those of you who know me well enough will know my views re: the above... ^_^

farfetched?

think of religion in general.

Sweet dude thanks for the site. I like that fringe shit. I loved the arguing above, and racism :). Some dude in here hates Jews, and some other dudes being an asshole by saying that someones beliefs are wrong and shouldn't be believed. I know everything about religion, but I don't tell someone to not believe in it because I think its "far fetched" or bullshit because if someone wants to believe in something, they can go on the fuck ahead because this is America where its free until the Freemasons stop you.

This is a website, not a country. This would technically be Europe because Chris, the administrator, is from England...

And about those freemasons, George W. Bush is one. I guess you were confusing your freemasons with your reptilians. I could see how you could easily confuse them. :P

And emailed...

farfetched?

think of religion in general.

Well, yeah, but i am not in a positon to talk about other religions in such a way because, simply i admit that i don't know enough about them...

And Ferret, i didn't say it should be believed.

And you contradict yourself by mentioning your beleif in ther freemasons. I do know what the freemasons allegedly do, but if i were to point out everything i have noticed that made my view of christianity what it is, you'd be surprised. I haven't just decided to dislike it, i've studied pretty hard to come to the conclusion i have, albeit in those ETC lessons at school.