will rockstar even bother port gtaIV to

justhes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A DVD wont hold GTA4 dude. How can a DVD hold 50 gigs? It cant.

How can oblivion fita fuckin DVD then, n00b? Oblivion is bigger than GTA, n00b. Therefore GTAIV can fit on a DVD n00b, for the same reason it can be played on a 360, n00b.

To conclude: You ain't got a fuckin clue what you're on about.

LMAO!

:lol:

If it does come out for PC it will be talked about months after the 360 and PS3 ones come out

How can oblivion fita fuckin DVD then, n00b? Oblivion is bigger than GTA, n00b. Therefore GTAIV can fit on a DVD n00b, for the same reason it can be played on a 360, n00b.

LMAO!

:lol:

If it does come out for PC it will be talked about months after the 360 and PS3 ones come out

I try.

And rockstar will definitely follow suit by a release, probably nearer Christmas '07, due to the alleged march/april release.

The biggest game made is like 12gb i think, why should GTAiv be 50gb?

Thanks.

*ahem*

*prepares imitation n00b/fanboy voice*

GTAIV sgould be 50 gb because that's the capacity of a bluray disc which the PS3 *masturbates* uses. Even though no game to date has been made to date that uses a 50gb capacity, Rockstar are obviously magicians! And rockstar don't actually care that the 360 can't take DVD's they've just been using it as the lead console to fool us all.

Once again. find the sauce and win a prize. Whhops, you failed.

(post @ ferret)

dude. pwnt. he might want some noobsauce with that side of ownage.

and gycu, that doesnt mean that pc will be delayed, they never said the PC thing would be delayed.

Releasing the game in 2008 would be completely ridiculous. The Xbox 360 version of the game has downloadable content that will be out in the second half of '08, now why would Microsoft release GTA IV on the PC if they haven't gotten each possible sale on the 360 version and the 360's downloadable content?

The game would probably be released on the PC around June 2009. Plus, by then Microsoft could make it Vista only. So meh.

Releasing the game in 2008 would be completely ridiculous. The Xbox 360 version of the game has downloadable content that will be out in the second half of '08, now why would Microsoft release GTA IV on the PC if they haven't gotten each possible sale on the 360 version and the 360's downloadable content?

The game would probably be released on the PC around June 2009. Plus, by then Microsoft could make it Vista only. So meh.

Then again, by that time, most people will have broken down and bought Vista. I haven't tried Vista yet and every opinion I get about it is mixed. Some hate it, some people like it, and other people don't care.

Why is PC release later? Game is made on PC and they release PC version when console ones are done O.o.

The game is being made specially for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Plus, Microsoft would rather get all the money they can get from the Xbox 360 version of the game, after that, they'll release it on the PC and get even more golds. :)

My logic makes perfect sense. Sorry, guess the PC gaming scene is a bit bigger than I though. Never mind. Maybe they will make it. But I don't think it matters what we think anyways. It comes down to if R* wants to and if they have the cash. I'm sure they will after all of the money they make from the release of the console versions.

My logic makes perfect sense. Sorry, guess the PC gaming scene is a bit bigger than I though. Never mind. Maybe they will make it. But I don't think it matters what we think anyways. It comes down to if R* wants to and if they have the cash. I'm sure they will after all of the money they make from the release of the console versions.

More like if Microsoft wants them to and if Microsoft has the cash amirite? :P

dude. pwnt. he might want some noobsauce with that side of ownage.

and gycu, that doesnt mean that pc will be delayed, they never said the PC thing would be delayed.

Thankyou. And here is his n00bsauce...

*faps*

I try.

And yeah, it'll come to pc, i will be very very surprised if it doesn't...