DiderSachs

tipton78

Can always buy the house near the horse betting place (takes like 15 seconds max to get there from your house by car) and save there, then go to the betting place, place all your money on a horse with 5+ odds and if you fail just reload. I placed like 85k and got a winning of 900k, which has lasted me throughout the game.

Houses in Los Santos are open from the start of the game.

As soon as Tenpenny dumps you off, start looking for dealers, a taxi or a pimp car & make some money. Buy a house &

save there. Do more side work & collect weapons scattered about the town (instead of buying them).

This way you save your money for shopping as DS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:lol: PLAYA!

DS items run as much as $7000 I think. Those are nice shoes, but DAMN!!

Not a big fan of the shoes in SA, only ones I like are the type you get in the beginning of the game, but I usually wear the blue or green versions of them.

And yes, DS has some very nice clothes, I really like their yellow top and pants, very nice especially with a yellow hat from Zip (it's the exact same shade of yellow, too).

WTF. Seriously, why is completing a game without cheats a challenge? Unless you're a total idiot and can't complete SA without 'em. (Really, really not hard)

The whole point of having the system of locked areas, and discovering new ones is for the learning curve. It's that way for a reason... Or does that make you feel confined and your brain implode?

There is really no logic to your 'system' , as 'easy' or as 'quick' as it is. It also completely destroys the fun. It completely removes the element of difficulty, removes the need to play a mission, then try harder because you got killed last time, etc, etc. And you wonder why people bitch about cheating? In my opinion, you're just sucking the fun out of a game (after all, they are JUST fun) that you just paid for with your own cash, thus making it a completely fruitless excersize.

*sigh...*

My rant for the day.

WTF. Seriously, why is completing a game without cheats a challenge? Unless you're a total idiot and can't complete SA without 'em. (Really, really not hard)

The whole point of having the system of locked areas, and discovering new ones is for the learning curve. It's that way for a reason... Or does that make you feel confined and your brain implode?

There is really no logic to your 'system' , as 'easy' or as 'quick' as it is. It also completely destroys the fun. It completely removes the element of difficulty, removes the need to play a mission, then try harder because you got killed last time, etc, etc. And you wonder why people bitch about cheating? In my opinion, you're just sucking the fun out of a game (after all, they are JUST fun) that you just paid for with your own cash, thus making it a completely fruitless excersize.

*sigh...*

My rant for the day.

I get used to an area dead quick and get bored quick so thats why i cheat to get on other islands. The main reason also is because you keep losing weapons at police stations and hospitals if you haven't got the katie girlfriend.

I get used to an area dead quick and get bored quick so thats why i cheat to get on other islands. The main reason also is because you keep losing weapons at police stations and hospitals if you haven't got the katie girlfriend.

Easy fix: Don't get into fights (or do the ambulance missions and the vigilante missions and get armor) and use Pay N Sprays. I myself load my last save if I ever see the wasted message since I make wasted/busted free saves in GTA (haven't seen the busted message in SA ever).

Edited by hunter88888

Oh, noes! You loses your weapons?

It's GTA.

Shit happens buddy. Just because you suck and get busted / wasted, doesn't mean yuo should cheat to get your weapons back. I'd rather have the fun of killing a guy with my bare hands to steal his knife, then using that knife to kill a hooker, steal her pistol, kill a balla and steal his auto pistol, kill a cop at 3* and steal his shotty, etc, etc.

The missions are there to act as story to why you make it to other areas. You don't just go 'poof' and and be allowed to get there for a reason.

Eh, you're killing your own game.

Oh, noes! You loses your weapons?

It's GTA.

Shit happens buddy. Just because you suck and get busted / wasted, doesn't mean yuo should cheat to get your weapons back. I'd rather have the fun of killing a guy with my bare hands to steal his knife, then using that knife to kill a hooker, steal her pistol, kill a balla and steal his auto pistol, kill a cop at 3* and steal his shotty, etc, etc.

Or grab some weapons from your main safe house if you've got all the spray tags/camera pics/horseshoes or go to the local Ammu-Nation and get your self "enough ammo to take over a small country" - Ammu-Nation guy.

i've founded that cheating may corrrupt your save game unfortunately...in my opinion,use cheats in san andreas can waste all the fun...not challenging(spells right?),waste your money...so,if you want to use cheats,use them after 100% complete storymode(if me,use cheat,but no no no on saving the game...) check this website where i know the save game may corrupt on the Mad Dogg mission(if you use riot peds cheat)

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/walkthrough/lasventuras.php

Just because an area is locked, doesn’t mean you can’t explore it.

I have found that doing all of the side-missions prior to any of the story missions is fun as hell, without using any cheats.

I’m talking about going into 4-Star areas and completing the hidden challenges (NGR-500, Chiliad, courier missions, etc), as well as collecting all of the Horseshoes, Snapshots, and Oysters.

If you really want to keep your weapons after getting wasted/busted, you can get Barbara and Katie as girlfriends at the beginning of the game, if you don’t mind the 4-Star wanted level to get to them. Katie doesn’t require much, just some tattoos and muscle; Barbara, however, requires all of the Oysters to be collected before I can get her.

I agree with MrLlamaLlama, cheating takes away the fun. I never do it.

i've founded that cheating may corrrupt your save game unfortunately...in my opinion,use cheats in san andreas can waste all the fun...not challenging(spells right?),waste your money...so,if you want to use cheats,use them after 100% complete storymode(if me,use cheat,but no no no on saving the game...) check this website where i know the save game may corrupt on the Mad Dogg mission(if you use riot peds cheat)

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/walkthrough/lasventuras.php

everyone seems to think I am a bad person because ive cheated a few times. I only use the basic heath and weapons cheat. I dont us the peds riot cheat so there is no worries about the mad dogg mission.