What social group(s) do you fit into?

Chris

My Music - Not Particular Liking for one group. Fav. Artists include Backstreet Boys,Linkin Park,Blue,In Flames,Rammstien, LimpBlizkit,Iron Maiden, Jay-Z, Few of Eminem.

And another section that includes Indian Bands and Bollywood Songs.(For those who didnt know.Indian films do have songs ;) )

My Hobbies - I have interest in reading from my childhood.Computers entered my life at a very small age.So,Games and Movies and Songs etc.Hanging out with friends.Eating out.Having Fun.Thats what it counts.

My Clothes-T-Shirts, Jeans and Shirts and Causals. Companies include Spykar, Le Cooper, Agile, InExcess.And Raymond for Causals.

The Economical Progress of the Asian countries gave rise to a new class called Upper-Middle Class.Those werent Bill Gates or J.K.Rowling. But they weren't Simple men either.

But i never cared which class do i belong to. ^_^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music:

Well I would listen to anything I could jump to, whether that be Rock, Dance, Hip-Hop or even songs from corny musicals. At the moment though, as the punk-rock genre is growing, I listen to people like Fall Out Boy and PANIC! At the disco. Oh and I quite like the 'Christian-Rock' genre, as every week at church and school we have a massive concert thing and I jump in the mosh-pit.

Hobbies:

I like listening to different sorts of music.

Soccer, GO MAN UN!

Australian Rules, PORT POWER GOT IN THE FINALS!!!!!!!

Drama, I'm a drama geek.

Computing, not like 'I know what RAM is, do you?', just general.

My friends are my life.

Harry Potter RP, it is the best RP around.

Clothes:

An 'OC' sort of shirt in winter and summer.

Jeans or cargo pants (Don't really care)

Thongs (Flip-Flops for you in different countries) in summer, my Chuck-Taylors, and any other short of cool shoe.

Boxers.

Group:

No this is hard, well I normally hang out with the Year 10's (I'm a Year 9), cause most of the other Year 9's are retards and idiots. People I don't won't to mix with. And my friends in Year 9 just talk about Drums and Guns, which annoy me. I'm normally really random at times and the Year 10's get me. But we don't have like 'Emo' or 'Goth' groups, just different friendship groups.

i no what u mean its the same with me and my friends. whereas in our school there are different groups like emos and chavs etc but me and my friends dont rele fall into any of those groups so i dunno what u wud call us...

i suppose the word wud be normal? altho that is to say that evry1 else is abnormal which is a bit harsh but u no...

right chav means literally Council House And Violent. this is a generalisation but chavs are said to live in council houses and are extremely violent. however some say they cant fight for s**t. however u can always identify 1 coz the wear tracky bs and burberry (the wrong kind) with a lot of thich gold jewllery and use words like bear, neck, bruv, etc... so basically they are the ppl in ur school hu go around bullyin evry1 or stand in groups smokin. (this is a stereotype but is 95% accurate i wud say if i have offended any1 who fits some of these stereotypes and is not a chav i am sorry)

Can someone please tell me what chavs are?

vicky-pollard-cv.jpg

Chavs are the British underclass of youths, who typically wear burberry. Chavs are generally considered to have no respect for society, and to be ignorant or unintelligent. All chavs have at least eight kids by the time they're 14 (with at least 2 of them black), and have an extraordinary ability to write off any car within six seconds of stealing it.

"Council House And Violent" is a backronym - ie somebody made it up to explain what Chav stands for, but that isn't where it came from. The accepted etymology for "chav" is that it derives from the Romani word "chavi", meaning a child.

There are a lot of pretend chavs who wear the clothes and adopt the townie accent, but they don't have all the social problems (teenage pregnancy, compulsory unemployment etc), so they don't qualify as real chavs.

chav-42885.jpg

Music: Country & rock

Clothes: T-shirts & jeans, or polo shirts when I'm at work. Jeans are a tad on the baggy side. I wear sneakers most of the time, normally New Balance or Sketchers. I'm wearing my Timberland boots today.

Hobbies: I enjoy playing video games (obviously) and reading. But in all honesty, like my father, grandfather, etc. my "hobby" is work. When I get home from work, I love getting into a project. Painting, carpentry, etc. I love it all. Not to mention yard work and the like.

In highschool (many moons ago) I hung out with the gear heads mainly. I was also friendly with the nerds since I was in the higher level classes (away from my friends) but I didn't hang out with them. The jocks all hated me because I was good at a lot of sports (basketball mainly) and I was in the classes with them, but I refused to act like them, or let them "be better" than me. I never really fit into any group. I was too "redneck" for the preppy's and too preppy for the rednecks.

Even know my friends are so spread out as far as interests, but I like that.

Music: Rock, Reggae, Electronical glitchy type hip-hop stuff-basically any type of music when it comes to techno/electronica or whatever you wanna call it(check my youtube account subscribers to know what I'm talking about). So yeah, nobody listens to what I do at my school...

Clothes: Atm some Adio Kenny Anderson's V2 when it comes to shoes, usually Freeworld/Volcom/Levi pants, and slim-fit skate t-shirts. Lol, as you can see I like to skateboard...

Hobbies: A little bit of videogames(I know wierd I have drifted a bit away from them), computers, skateboarding, girls, and lol just hanging with my REAL friends.

Group: It would look like the "sk8r" group but I'm friendly to everyone at my school besides the punks and douchebag 6th graders. But now in 8th grade I kinda dislike everyone since for the first month or two of being friends they always have to be an asshole to you and say the same damn thing everyday so the gain poularity and attention >.> . So now I only have like 6 true friends or maybe a couple more.I'm just not gonna be hanging out with people that don't have your back. But my REAL friends are fellow skaters which is nice....I get home, do homework, then just go out and we skate.

So you be the judge on who I am :ph34r: .

Can someone please tell me what chavs are?

vicky-pollard-cv.jpg

Chavs are the British underclass of youths, who typically wear burberry. Chavs are generally considered to have no respect for society, and to be ignorant or unintelligent. All chavs have at least eight kids by the time they're 14 (with at least 2 of them black), and have an extraordinary ability to write off any car within six seconds of stealing it.

"Council House And Violent" is a backronym - ie somebody made it up to explain what Chav stands for, but that isn't where it came from. The accepted etymology for "chav" is that it derives from the Romani word "chavi", meaning a child.

There are a lot of pretend chavs who wear the clothes and adopt the townie accent, but they don't have all the social problems (teenage pregnancy, compulsory unemployment etc), so they don't qualify as real chavs.

chav-42885.jpg

Oh, we have those in America, too. I kind of THOUGHT there was a similarity, but I wasn't sure. Now I am. I can't stand those people >.<.